• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Children, it is time to apply discipline to your tripping.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MetanoiaMan

Bluelighter
There are a lot of posts here about proper dosages, how to deal with bad trips, how to experience Psychedelics for the first time. What you need is a discipline to support you Psychedelic pursuits. Meditation , Yoga, the world of the intellect, a strong grounding in Physical reality. It takes a lot of focus and discipline to open your crown chakra. As Jack Kerouac(himself a hopeless alcoholic said, "Walking on water was not built in a day." Otherwise, you're just gonna end up a burned out, confused ex tripper, whose neuronal activity is no longer supporting transcendence. I am here now to help.

Tbh, if this is how you're trying to help people, then it's not going to work. If you want people to listen to/respect what you say, then you need to do the same to them. Doesn't matter if you don't get it back right away because eventually people will come around if you keep it up. I'm sure that at your supposed age, you know this already.

And about the actual tip itself, a lot of people here are already aware of it. Posters like Max Freakout, Thorns Have Roses and many others talked about these disciplines extensively some time ago.

How you think people end up from psychedelic use isn't always going to happen. If anything, you should be saying this to the non BLers on "the streets" because they'll fit your preconceived archetypes there. :)

Stop feeding the troll, people... This guy's a freak and it's clear that he hasn't benefited one iota from psychedelics, or meditation, or reading, or being "intellectual", or freakin' chakras, or whatever else you care to name. He's a condescending asshole, plain and simple, and if truth be told, a loser with too much time on his hands. Let him go.

patronizing and infantilising people isn't really the best way to help people dude

Stop feeding the troll, people... This guy's a freak and it's clear that he hasn't benefited one iota from psychedelics, or meditation, or reading, or being "intellectual", or freakin' chakras, or whatever else you care to name. He's a condescending asshole, plain and simple, and if truth be told, a loser with too much time on his hands. Let him go.

Here's a guy who not only doesn't understand reality, but doesn't understand people. He's not able to to integrate his psychedelic experiences. Hope he is able to stabilize himself, and engage reality with any real insight. Let us pray for him and hope that his karma brings him into wisdom and joy...

If you want anyone to even bother reading your thread, you might not want to start it by addressing us as "children".

Dad,

I do psychs to make the snow and Christmas lights more appreciable.

I don't need yoga in addition to it to get the most of the experience.

You need to grow up,

Child

Here's a guy who not only doesn't understand reality, but doesn't understand people. He's not able to to integrate his psychedelic experiences. Hope he is able to stabilize himself, and engage reality with any real insight. Let us pray for him and hope that his karma brings him into wisdom and joy...

you're claiming that someone else doesn't understand people, hmm

Here's a guy who not only doesn't understand reality(aka me!), but doesn't understand people(if it was even more possible, me!!). He's not able to to integrate his psychedelic experiences(not me, I'm clearly one of those "New day shamans who's clearly better than everyone else whose doin it wrong!", so this simply can't apply). Hope he is able to stabilize himself, and engage reality with any real insight(my psychiatrist's hope for me someday...:(). Let us pray for him and hope that his karma brings him into wisdom and joy...(I am God so direct those....)
Hey you some still haven't given me the address to your desert commune were I can learn all these teachings and transcend reality once and for all! Please? I promise I love kool aids laced with poisons!

There are a lot of posts here about proper dosages, how to deal with bad trips, how to experience Psychedelics for the first time. What you need is a discipline to support you Psychedelic pursuits. Meditation , Yoga, the world of the intellect, a strong grounding in Physical reality. It takes a lot of focus and discipline to open your crown chakra. As Jack Kerouac(himself a hopeless alcoholic said, "Walking on water was not built in a day." Otherwise, you're just gonna end up a burned out, confused ex tripper, whose neuronal activity is no longer supporting transcendence. I am here now to help.

There is no rulebook in life to say with such certainly someone else is doing something wrong, especially if they are not harming others with their actions.

There are productive ways to have this discussion - this is not one of them.

Look deep into yourself and your motivations. I'm not sure if you really believe in what you're saying or if you're just being a troll but since I suspect you're attempting to be genuine... seriously dude, can't you see you're on a massive ego trip?

Status
Not open for further replies.