View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Chiari Malformation and LSD?

omfgliz

Greenlighter
Okay so I'm sorta new to asking questions on blue light and all but; My step-mother has chiari malformation but is a very free spirit and is very interested in tripping LSD. I, myself have tripped about 8/9 times now and feel generally comfortable with it, but despite digging through the internet, could not find any information on the two. So basically what I'm curious about, is if anyone has dealt with/seen someone with a chiari malformation trying/or on LSD. Please please please someone know something about this before I go crazy.
Thanks!
Liz :)

I've never heard of Chiari Malformation until now, what an interesting condition. It's hard for me to imagine how there could be any problems taking LSD with that condition, but I'm really not dispensing advice on a condition I know next to nothing about. Your step-mom should talk to an open minded doctor about it. It might not be too hard to find a doc that would be open to the discussion in this day and age.

you could give her 1/3 what you are comfortable with and see how that goes.
I believe that her sense of timing is already compromised, therefore she is already a little bit stoned all the time.
be gentle
maybe she will like it
maybe she will want more next time
take it easy.

Made an account for this post and because I've needed too. I'm a little bit late too reply but I personally have a chiari malformation. I have never had any issues with the two in any sort of way. I wouldn't dose if I had a horrible migraine but other then that, it's just very important to keep fluids and actual nutrients. Compared to someone without it, headaches come along real easy so it's good to make sure your just being good to yourself