• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Chest Pain From Smoking

Kingoffrogs

Bluelighter
I have chest pain everyytime I smoke an excessive amount (more than 3 or 4 cart hits) of weed. I use Alt-Noid carts, but have never had a problem with them besides Cake carts.

Whenever I smoke an excessive amount, I get a tight chest pain on the left side of my chest.. It feels like a stabbing pain. Should I be concerned? Is this my heart or my chest?

Could be a couple things.

Some of those alt noid carts have things like MCT oil, which has hurt my lungs before. They can have sketchy stuff in them. I have also experienced chest pain from both weed and cigarettes, and it usually hurts on the left side of my chest. Kind of a blunt stabbing pain.

I would switch to a different brand.

Could be a couple things.

gotta go holler at a doctor

we can't diagnose this shit. not in good faith, anyhow...

if smoking causes pain, cease all smoking until you get a medical evaluation. if vaping causes the same discomfort, then 100% something's wrong and you need to figure out what it is before you keep puffing your lungs away.

it could be something as simple as a cyst.

Don't stress too hard but don't overlook it either. Make an appointment and bide your time, man... that's all there is to it.

I have chest pain everyytime I smoke an excessive amount (more than 3 or 4 cart hits) of weed. I use Alt-Noid carts, but have never had a problem with them besides Cake carts.

Whenever I smoke an excessive amount, I get a tight chest pain on the left side of my chest.. It feels like a stabbing pain. Should I be concerned? Is this my heart or my chest?
I get this too whenever I vape nicotine or smoke after quitting for awhile. I don’t have any answers just wanted to say I’ve been getting this for years so there’s that I guess

Carts, corporate cannabis and any weed that you don't grow yourself can give these symptoms. I stopped smoking all weed but I felt as you did and wondered why. So I grew my own organic strains using filtered water and organic nutrients and i didn't have those pains ever again. But I only smoked after harvest and a proper cure. I used the fridge method of curing low n slow than into the jars with the humidity packets. The weed was so much smother and not harsh nor too heady and no pains. I still like growing the plant with my vegetables every season but I don't partake for other reasons. Try growing a old school strain and let me know. Remember all the chemicals in the carts and corporate weed...

Just found this other page.