• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Chest pain from mdma replacements

r3n3g4d3

Bluelighter
Hi, whenever I do ecstacy I sometimes experience severe chest pains which usually go away as soon as the drugs effects wear of. Sometimes they will linger for a few days or weeks, months even (in the worst case scenario.)

I should add that I am not using MDMA but other empathogenic drugs. 5-mapb, was the one I used last year.. along with 6-mapb. Also cathinones too. Last Christmas, following a week long binge I experienced chest pains that lasted until mid February. Could these pains be stress related? (i.e. A symptom of increased norepinephrine release.)

Could it be something more serious? My worst fear is that I'm nearing the point of having a heart attack. I can't be sure if its just hypochondria. I think I am experiencing cardiovascular problems, I can't be sure though. I would like to hear from others, if there is anyone else that has had a similair experience please share. I am not asking for medical advice. Just your opinions and insights. Also, I should add that seeing a doctor is out of the question. So don't waste your breath telling me that. I had an EKG done Thanksgiving 2015 and everything was normal. I was having the pains before that too, this I feel was from use in September 2015. They went away, I remember they seemed REALLY STRONG durin a trip and that was October 2015 They went away shortly after that, and the next month I had an EKG done and everything came back normal. The pains I feel are in my heart. Thank you for taking the time to read, your help is much appreciated. I anticipate your response, bye for now.

Last edited: