• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

Chest pain and elevator droop after assuming NBOme, help please?

ates

Greenlighter
Hi everyone and happy new year. I need help with something weird happening to me. I should say i am an experienced psychedelic user and this experience was very different to other ones.

2 weeks ago i have taken a tab which i assumed it was 300ug Lsd but now after all the research i decided it was NBOme. I didn't come up for couple of hours and then i have started having all the psychical effects of it but almost no visuals, a lot of perspective visuals but nothing actually moved. It was very spacey I had some pressure feeling on my head going on my neck and arms. I have also had pressure type of pain and excitement feeling on my chest. I have assumed it was a panic attack and that tab i dont know didnt help it and literally stayed calm and positive but i had to worst time of my life and eventually after about 12 hour i was able to sleep, since then i have this weird pressure/pain feeling on my chest it’s literally like my heart is keep getting excited or mini adrenaline boosts and the pain is more like a muscle pain. My only other symptom is my arm muscles were twitching couple of times a day and i can feel my pulse more often especially on my neck when i am lying down.
I am a heavy weed and tobacco smoker and only other thing i can think of i have taken 25mg 2cb pill 2 days before i have taken the tab. Also i haven’t been active recently at all which is very opposite to me and when all of these happened with the tab i was mostly lying down.

I literally cant understand whats going on, would it be my mind playing games or should i be worried about any neurological or organ damage.

Thank you in advance.

Last edited:
Well I cannot speak to your personal symptoms but I can tell you from experience that what you took was not Lsd. The typical come up for L is more like 30-45 minutes. It is fast acting and amongst different compounds out there that is about as quick as you can sense a drug in your system, 30 minutes. Due to individual factors, metabolism, weight, etc... some people may report feeling things in say 15-20 minutes but certainly not hours out. That is why I am confident it was not L in the first place. Be careful out there, do your homework before ingesting substances, test your shit, could save your life. As far as the negative after effects, water, nutritious foods, vitamins, and exercise are the only things I know to be helpful in your situation. Curse the man who told you this was 300ug of Acid. Also, I am quite surprised that you know to put "Ug" but don't know how long acid takes to come on. Be well, welcome to BL.

Well I cannot speak to your personal symptoms but I can tell you from experience that what you took was not Lsd. The typical come up for L is more like 30-45 minutes. It is fast acting and amongst different compounds out there that is about as quick as you can sense a drug in your system, 30 minutes. Due to individual factors, metabolism, weight, etc... some people may report feeling things in say 15-20 minutes but certainly not hours out. That is why I am confident it was not L in the first place. Be careful out there, do your homework before ingesting substances, test your shit, could save your life. As far as the negative after effects, water, nutritious foods, vitamins, and exercise are the only things I know to be helpful in your situation. Curse the man who told you this was 300ug of Acid. Also, I am quite surprised that you know to put "Ug" but don't know how long acid takes to come on. Be well, welcome to BL.
Thank you for your answer. Yes it was not lsd or i tried to think there was something wrong with my brain chemistry and worked differently but i doubt it. My only worry is if there is a neurological damage or anything hormonal.

Man unfortunately it could literally be any number of analogs or a mix of several. Definitely not LSD. The symptoms should subside on their own it's just a pain in the ass. If anything was going to kill you it would have done it already. You're going to experience some heart arrhythmia anxious racing thoughts. It's it's not a lot of fun man.

I like the other guy said please please use caution with street drugs. No matter who you get it from could be your best friend could be your most trusted dealer you have to be your own doctor and your own scientist. One of the telltale signs you got a research chemical instead of good old-fashioned LSD is the taste.

LSD usually has no taste whatsoever. Research chemicals like DOX compounds that I myself got mixed up in in my early years. Or the 25x s nbom s... We'll all have similar long duration come up times as coupled with a strong bitter or battery acid burnt hair terrible taste.

But honestly when in doubt just don't take it You're playing with your life your freedom and your brain chemistry. You might think you're missing a good time and wake up in the ICU.

I first came to blue light in 2009 after ingesting two purple decepticon cut out ecstasy tablets. They were counterfeit they contained no MDMA whatsoever instead they had a large dose of TFMPP and BZP. Those compounds have killed multiple ravers across the planet since their debut. They mimic the effects of MDMA but they also cause heart problems and brain swelling all types of things you don't want.

Fake drugs are all over the place it's just part of the economics nowadays. You can order anything on the internet there's no quality control there's no regulation and you are the guinea pig. You got to ask yourself is it worth it?