• N&PD Moderators: Skorpio | thegreenhand

Chemy buffs PLEASE HELP. Oxidizing nightmare!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ffs again

Greenlighter
Le Junk "cocaine must be properly oxidized"110% spot on, epote, chemy buffs PLEASE HELPPPP. Oxidizing coke dream!

I have had a recurring nightmare for 9 months now(costing sooo much $$$).
In my dream (1k Tea at a time). I either lose my bottle and oxidize to early (comes out pee colour), get it what I think is right and it comes out light-dark brown.
If I take it passed the thick brown stage it comes out effin purple. All this happens even if its filtered several times. :sus:

I am only using 1ml at a time (even tried half a ml) and I keep topping up the bath with ice. I dont measure the temps after my first reading which is 5 when I start
the oxidizing process (in my dream). Which takes effin hours by the way.
I read epote saying I need to keep adding until it turns red, wont this result in it coming out purple?
I know there is no exact amount to add, but any1 got any advice?
Does the filter thickness matter?

Just curious. Others that have had the same dream as me, do you really get 4-5grams per k of T(leaves depending) like some of the TEKs claim?
I ask as most real world scientific studies of coca T claim that most T is .4 -.6%. + in my dream even when I have not oxidized at all
and gone straight to the ammonia stage getting 5grams of un oxidized base is a lot.
Pushing it, but do you think sweating the alkaloids in sodium carbonate for 36hrs will improve the yield or just turn it to mold
(this is my current dream, been sweating 24hrs)?

We don't talk like this here.

Measuring temperatures is kind of important.

Status
Not open for further replies.