• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Chemsex

Anyone who can click a link to a torrent and have it download successfully can also easily follow instructions such as 'it's torrentable, it's on torrent sites' etc.

I read an article on this ages ago titled the same thing, perhaps in the guardian. I can appreciate the issues raised for sure. It does seem like more of an issue in the gay scene in my mind, but not being gay I am making a lot of assumptions.

Who hasn't used chemicals (either legal or illegal) around sex? The straight dating/clubbing/pulling scene is pretty much propped up by alcohol... which of course is also a chemical/drug!

Must admit if the gays are only bleating about poppers it doesn't mean much for their taste in drugs.

Who hasn't used chemicals (either legal or illegal) around sex? The straight dating/clubbing/pulling scene is pretty much propped up by alcohol... which of course is also a chemical/drug!

This is wholly different. The use, particular IV use, of hard stimulants to stay up and have unprotected sex with a bunch of strangers, for days, then taking GHB to pass out. It's a recipe for disaster and it's spreading massively within the gay community. It's different from going to a bar, having some drinks and a bit of coke and pulling a chick

Im sure I just posted a reply on here about how this practice has being going on for a long time. And its not just a group of HIV positive individuals taking part in these sessions. hiv negative individuals are knowingly taking part too and still not using protection.

This is wholly different. The use, particular IV use, of hard stimulants to stay up and have unprotected sex with a bunch of strangers, for days, then taking GHB to pass out. It's a recipe for disaster and it's spreading massively within the gay community. It's different from going to a bar, having some drinks and a bit of coke and pulling a chick

So it's not really the chems + sex that are different/wrong, more multiple partners/sex without protection? IME there are a surprising number of women who want unprotected sex with near enough strangers after a few drinks (or even without a few drinks!) - and I'm sure women will say the same of blokes. This seems more about labelling the gay community/other drug users as 'different' when many of the safety/harm reduction issues are more universal.

Almost without fail the first words I utter after necking some class As on a Saturday night is usually "Oh, by the way I am planning on chasing you around the bedroom with an egg beater when we get home, so prepare your vagina"

One of my close friends is HIV psitive and yet he still picks up via Grindr on the way to work for alley sex with business men in suits on the regular. He is a great guy, smart but with a love of the kink. It's not just a gay phenomenon, there are plenty of grimey sex scenes no matter what your sexual kink, it's just the gay scene is the easiest to ostracise and label.

One of my close friends is HIV psitive and yet he still picks up via Grindr on the way to work for alley sex with business men in suits on the regular. He is a great guy, smart but with a love of the kink. It's not just a gay phenomenon, there are plenty of grimey sex scenes no matter what your sexual kink, it's just the gay scene is the easiest to ostracise and label.

Yeah, the internet for easy sex is another obvious part of this story - and again not just something that exists within the gay community. I've got talking to girls on dating sites before and after a couple of weeks gone straight round to theirs (or they've come round to mine) and we've had sex with the involvement of either legal or illegal drugs or both. I'm not even that successful on dating sites. If someone has a decent profile/is attractive, then their opportunity for sex with strangers is pretty much limitless.

So it's not really the chems + sex that are different/wrong, more multiple partners/sex without protection? IME there are a surprising number of women who want unprotected sex with near enough strangers after a few drinks (or even without a few drinks!) - and I'm sure women will say the same of blokes. This seems more about labelling the gay community/other drug users as 'different' when many of the safety/harm reduction issues are more universal.

Spot on. Have you noticed Johnny how you're a radical on BL and a Tory/running dog lacky of the bourgeoisie on the ever-mental Urban?

Almost without fail the first words I utter after necking some class As on a Saturday night is usually "Oh, by the way I am planning on chasing you around the bedroom with an egg beater when we get home, so prepare your vagina"

Heh, a man after my own heart ;)

The filthiest sex drug is a class B, though. ;)