• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Chemdawg fans?

Ismene2

Bluelighter
Any chemdawg fans in the house? Been eating it a lot for a couple days really trippy strain by the feel - or maybe im just eating a lot.

I liked it but it wasn't really one of my favorite strains, but 15+ years ago it was one of the best if I remember. Good effects but wasn't a fan of the taste if I remember.

Tho, I'm sure chemdog has changed a bit over the years.

i love chem4

it's one of the best highs ever when you run it a full 12 weeks

Yeah, Ismene2, a big fan!

I used to grow it around 2013 or so until I passed the mother plant I had on to someone else (my son). Properly grown and cured it is a pure delight.

Yeah, Ismene2, a big fan!

I used to grow it around 2013 or so until I passed the mother plant I had on to someone else (my son). Properly grown and cured it is a pure delight.

What other sativa types do you reckon cheshire? I got the chemdawg cos some geezer said it was sour diesels parent. Im a sativa chewing motherlicker!

Rumored to have started in Colorado, I can vouch for it's affinity for the colder weather. Wonderful trich production, naturally high potency. Smells of lemons and gasoline. Easily one of my favorite strains to grow, smoke and dab! Number 4 was my personal baby.

It's been crossed with just about everything at this point. It's a popular strain. Mob Boss comes to mind, it's a sativa dom with chem d as a parent.

Ummm ya!!!

Fucking love chem strains. Had Chem de la Chem recently that was sticky as fuck. Also absolutely LOVE Gorilla Glue, which is pretty chemmy.

For me they’re great all around strains. Perfect for day, won’t get you too sleepy, yet also won’t keep you wide awake at night.

-GC