(answered) Check threads you've posted in - full site?

ComfortablyNumb95

Bluelight Crew
so is this function present on the full site version? i find it very handy but at the same time i hate the mobile version.

if it's not, i think it would be good to be implemented

If you go to "my profile" it should take you to the "my activity" tab. This shows all the posts you've made. It won't tell you if there's new posts in them though, but it's useful for backtracking.

You can use the "thread tools" on each thread to manage subscriptions to threads, this is a better way of doing it, but it isn't automatic by default.

You can make subscribing to a new thread automatic when you post in it by going to "settings" > "general settings" and changing the drop down listed under "default thread subscription mode". Make sure you save the settings.

I think you can also set up folders for easier management of subscribed threads.

thanks a bunch man great suggestions. but still it'd be great to have that function implemented..

You could save that url as a bookmark in your computer's web browser. Then you can access it that way. It's what I do for a customised version of New Posts