• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Check kratom capsules from Three Kings III Kratom

Direwolf131

Bluelighter
Just a heads up to folks regarding "Three Kings III" branded kratom, I recently took delivery of a single bottle of Red Maenga Da capsules (300) and couldn't help but notice how potent it was, which was to say really potent, much more so than any I had tried previous. However that noted potency swiftly de-materialized about 15% into the new bottle, I do not regularly consume the stuff, merely use it as a filler for a script running out ahead of time. So I only used it for three days, and those days the top of the bottle capsules were quite potent, then the bottle was put inside a cabinet for two weeks before hitting it up again in exactly the same fashion. Only this time, it was virtually inert, totally flat and effectless! Clearly what they had done was spike the top of the bottle with good product, and after 20 pills or so it was obviously really, really poor product, if it was even kratom at all!

You are warned, this type of fraud is easily perpetrated upon kratom customers, easily so.....

Interesting. Sorry that happened. It could also be something that wasn't necessarily malicious, but simply from poor quality control. Tolerance could also be a factor, but I can't speak to your experience.

Thanks for noting it though.

Interesting. Sorry that happened. It could also be something that wasn't necessarily malicious, but simply from poor quality control. Tolerance could also be a factor, but I can't speak to your experience.

Thanks for noting it though.
Nope, tolerance had no such impact, it had been two weeks since last consumed and then only for three days, I routinely go months without consuming kratom and never consume such for more than a few days, I don't really even like it, though it is usually effective at covering for tramadol dose in the morning.

Poor QC also doesn't cover the issue, the top was far more potent, which indicates one of two things, it was much newer product deliberately salted atop the bottle with the other 270-280 caps being years old, thus they willfully were topping it off with new, good product to help cover for what they knew was gonna be bad product!, or two they only placed 20-30 caps inside a bottle of other than advertised?

Either way, it was deliberate, this crap comes from Asia, and that kind of disreputable practice is endemic to Asian businesses across the full spectrum, this is what comes from the supplement industry, which is very poorly regulated, if regulated at all!