L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

cheating soon to be ex bf

Sammie-Dean

Ex-Bluelighter
cheating soon to be ex bf has been cheating for ages and ive just found all the dating sites hes on, he doesn't know that I know the stupid c@nt. I dont know how to confront him because I'll loose it. So sick of being lied to its messed up

“By doing this you are like a man who wants to hit another and picks up a burning ember or excrement in his hand and so first burns himself or makes himself stink.” ~ Buddhaghosa, Vishudhimagga IX.

Don't stew on it. Just do it. Make it easy on yourself. Leaving is retaliation enough. You can break up by text if you have to.

2 things.

1. Getting back is overrated.
2. It makes new problems usually.
+1
b.png

You know the truth.

Respect yourself and do what’s best for you, the person you are meant to be with and do life with was that on your list of things for them? Online dating behind your back?

When a guy I was dating was doing that I shut down all his accounts to every and I mean every site and didn’t say anything just went seeeyaaa.

Doing something to him that he did to you will not undo it, or remove the feeling of being cheated.
Leave him immediately by text, don't make it long, just say which accounts you found, and that you are not in a relationship anymore.
You should specify any other practical things like if you have got keys to his place tell him where you are going to leave them and stuff like that.

Just move on already. If you live together get your belongings, and move out ASAP. There's no need to play games like making up fake profiles, arguing or starting fights, or anything like this. Tell him why you are breaking up and do not have any contact as you deserve someone better.

Everyone here is making great points. There is nothing to salvage with a cheater. Getting even and hearing his explanation is not going to make it better. If it were me, I'd beat his ass with the wand from the blinds and throw all his crap out the window. Don't be like me. Take the high road.

You're too good for this.

best remedy to solve this, INDIFFERENCE, GELID INDIFFERENCE, go away.

Revenge shows love, shows hurt love, indifference shows nothing.

Well I dumped him after showing him all the evidence I had about all the hook up sites I found him on, really was no point in him trying to deny it. I felt like making up a few fake profiles and humiliating him like he has done to me but I really cant be f@#ked with any more hurt and feeling broken. Think the best thing to do is never let anyone get close to me again, saves me the heartache. Thankyou all for the advice :)

How come you don't get disgusted and loose whaever feeling (even anger or hate) you have for him the moment you know that your partner is fucking with another person? This kind of thing just erases that person from my life, I would loose all the emotions (positive or negative) for that person in a second.