• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Cheap CBD oil

Hezman94

Bluelighter
***please no vendor links*** [they] have a Facebook group and people swear on it for pain and that.
I blew loads on expensive ones they seemed to give me more energy.
Is this proper hemp CBD I would usually get the capsules but had to get the weakest one for six pound but does chill you out. Am just wonderingd a more expensive cBD product help me more. These have:lab results aswell.
The oil is a dark colour

Last edited by a moderator:
40pound for six percent usually but here it's twenty five for ten percent. It's made from European hemp not American which I heard is the best but I don't wanna end forty quid on a 10ml bottle last !e a fortnite

These aren't cheap at all. I've seen worse, but you could do a lot better, even in the UK.

If you check out the places that sell isolate, you are more likely to find the better prices.

It isn't for getting high. A lot of people find it useful for treating more mild symptoms like pain or anxiety, while others use it to medicate more serious disease like epilepsy.

There is a lot of fake and bad CBD going around, some "isolate" and "distillate" testing at below 20% cbd, some not even containing cbd at all. Check out brands like Mr. Extractor and countless similar companies that make products specifically for cutting the cbd/distillate(some of which is necessary with CBD due to crystallization)

I don't use it, but if I did I would do some research on dosage and reliable brands. For most, the effective dose is now said to be around 400-500mg(yeah, about half a gram doses), so it makes to desirability drop drastically for most as dosing that high would cost similar to moderate coke habit. There are published papers on this, you can check my thread "entourage effect" in NSPD, or you can go on google(google scholar even better) and search "bell-shaped curve for CBD dose" or something similar.

There is a ton of hype based around pseudoscience when it comes to CBD, so I would be skeptical of even anecdotal reports. Lab reports can lie, but tend to be much more reliable.