Chatroom for bluelight

locknlock

Greenlighter
Hi

I've been away for quite some time already. I remember before bluelight has a IRC chatroom is it still up ? Anyone know where I can find the settings for it ? THanks :D xoxo

Damn A Chat-Room Would Be Great it would be Wise to get One Started Again In My Opinion At Least.

I agree. It would be nice to talk in real time with other members. Does the link to the chat room still exist? I'm new and only use the mobile site, so I may have missed it if it does exist.

We no longer have any affiliated chatrooms since it was causing too many problems. When we had it people wanted it both ways. They wanted to be able to do whatever they wanted since our guidelines weren't exactly implemented there but when they would run into problems there they would come running to staff here to fix the problem, which we didn't have jurisdiction over.

Some people would source there stating they could do it since it wasn't BL, then they would come crying to staff here when they got banned from there. Or others would come to us asking to stop the sourcing when we couldn't. Other times people would post screenshots from there on here, then they would ask us to remove the pic. Too much of a headache for something that didn't really benefit the site.

Ugh. What a bunch of cry babies. I kind of figured it didn't exist or I would have found it by now. Thanks for the reply.