Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Chasing the dragon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

chrisakabusi

Bluelighter
if anyone can answer this I will be very impressed indeed! when vaping on foil (usually heroin) aka chasing the dragon why is if if you use a clipper brand lighter it leaves loads of black soot on the underside of the foil resulting in leaving black sooty hand prints on light switches etc but when using any other make of lighter they leave little to no soot????? its a mystery its nothing to do with the gas they use I know that much... I don't come on here often but answer anyway , ive wondered this for years!!! cheers :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey OP, I see you've been with the community for about a year now, so it would probably be time for you to familiarize yourself with the philosophy of our community. We're here to reduce harm to the community. There are myriad little curiosities and bits of nothing that we would like to know the answer to, but it's not fair to members of the community who are facing seriously threatening situations, to put said curiosities ahead of them.

I understand that you want to know the answer to this question, but aside from keeping your personal affects clear of soot, the answer will not have any effect on the course of your life or that of anyone else's. I'm not trying to come off as an asshole. I really would like for you to understand what we're here for. There are lots of places like Reddit for instance that are quite a bit less formal than we are. I'm going to close this, but I do hope you find your answer.

I've wondered the same thing.. that's why lol usually use a nice or torch... Just saying

Such a silly thread lol.

Maybe they use a different flint? I dunno.

Most don't with me. I think the trick is not keeping the flame against/ 2close2 the foil.

Same here, never had that problem out of them when smoking foilys. Like p2c said I think it's more technique than the lighter.

keif seems to have a habit of saying he is going to close things... and not actually closing them, lol.

It would be difficult for keif to close this, as it's in drug culture.

Status
Not open for further replies.