• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Chasing the dragon

I used to smoke heroin reguarly.. heres the general idea.

Get a strip of foil. Name brand aluminum foil works best...

The point of letting it run down the foil is so that it doesn't pool and burn.

You should hold the lighter so the flame barely touches the foil. then when it starts bubbling and smoking yu inhale with a straw/rolled up bill/pen tube until your lungs are full then you stop inhalingand let the lighter go.

Hold it in deep and long exhale when you can't hold it any longer.

Depending on quality you should be able to make one run down the foil on average from a "match sized piece" which I'm assuming is a little less than a dime.

You really can't burn it but you can fuck efficiency by letting it run to fast or to slow down the foil.

I hope that helps.

Have fun, be safe.

why the hell do you have two threads in the same forum with the same title and purpose?

This is a really fucking simple process, there are 10,000 threads already covering it already and you felt the need to start two???

Thanks, that was an awesome and informative response.

If you let it "pool" then does it burn any faster than if it is "running"?

When you say burnt, do you mean that theres a difference between the vaporization point and the combustion point? Is it wasteful to let it go higher than the vaporization point?

How can you tell if its burnt, I'm guessing that it turns black and kinda bumpy looking, is this correct/

He didn't have two threads in the same forum until I moved one of them here. Ease up off the kid.

Sorry to everyone, I didn't know that making two threads would bring about WW3. If the mods wish, they can merge the two threads so no one else gets upset.

It's cool dude, relax. It's all taken care of :)

Just search around next time! Forum clutter is annoying as hell and work for the mods, makes them actually life a finger and type a few words.

<3 dann

Smoking H

This tin foil method still seems sort of iffy and hard to get all the smoke - I am hoping to try sometime and wonderfing if I can smoke H with a crack stem and chore boy or perhaps use a meth pipe? If not when I get some H for the first time maybe snorting is the way to go?

No, you'll burn it.

Get a piece of tinfoil and burn the harmful toxic residue present on all the tinfoil..
and...chase the dragon using the methods everyone said.