• Philosophy and Spirituality
    Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Threads of Note Socialize
  • P&S Moderators: Xorkoth | Madness

Charles Manson and the Dire End

Learn about Aum Shinrikyo ;)
I've learned about several serial killers because I like hearing about how people die. The rest of the story is kind of boring to me. Although there are a few exceptions they don't involve one individual

Manson is only interesting as a serial killer in the fact that he got others to kill for him. Otherwise he is just another poor son of a whore that decided to repay his fellow humans with bloodshed and savagery. He is not redeemed or mistaken, he is racist hot garbage with a bigger than life reputation.

I don't understand the fascination with serial killers. I guess the stories about Charles Manson and his cult were interesting from a criminal perspective, but I don't know how much of what happened is true so who cares? At least that's how I feel

People get excited about criminals who get away with heinous crimes for an extended period of time. That's all I see and there's nothing interesting about it to me

I never understood the fascination with this case, at least. Dude was a drug addicted lunatic with a messiah complex who helped murder a pregnant woman. End of story. He's was also a fucking midget.

xwFXrPf.jpg