• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Changed Feelings of Body Ownership From DMT?

D

DimethylLarry25

From testimony I've seen a common thread as DMT pushing perception towards from a metaphysical self, viewed through a body. Possibly defined as a temporary home for a persons' intuition. Has anyone experienced these epiphanies as changing their perception of health, may it be exercise or hygiene?

I think DMT is good for you - whether it's sufficient to change your entire life is another matter.

I don't know about all of your pseudoscience babble, but I think you're asking if psyches make me pay attention to hygiene?

Yeah, but not DMT in my case. It hasn't done anything for me other than overwhelm me for 15 minutes. I don't care for it.
LSD made me start flossing on a regular basis though. I was brushing my teeth while tripping, and thought "why not? It's only another minute", and then I continued that pretty much every day since.

DMT helped put my addictions in perspective, and yes, if taken correctly, all entheogens push perception towards metaphysical self

I like to make sure the house is spick and span and I've exercised and showered before most trips (although I have occasionally let it all hang out) so that's definately the influence of the psychedelic.

LSD showed me the true glory of the shower.

Imagine being a caveman showering. Or a bear.