View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Changa: A few more Questions

mixcloudcornieaV2

Greenlighter
So I got changa (Ill list ingredients etc somewhere) And was using a pipe (Homemade) that could load about 60mg (and clear) at a time. The first pull (60mg) knocked me on my arse (Not much but this was first time so.....) And it got me thinking, if the thing that slows the trip is the MAOIs in the blend but they don't kick in untill a few minutes isn't the first hit of changa sort of like a freebase hit?? This was reflected because i had another 50mg hit and it was nothing compared to the first one. Makes me think that the best/quickest way to break though on changa is to simply load your breakthrough hit FIRST (unless that's not what your looking for). I also had a couple of 5-10mg hits between the big ones. NOTE-When I say 50mg that means 25mg DMT 25mg Herbs.

Changa:
50% Passionflower 15% Damiana 15% Blue Lily 10% Peppermint

This also got me thinking if you are using an MAOI does it mean you have to smoke more DMT than the first hit/crystal/freebase to get anywhere as the MAOI slows the mobilisation of the dmt??

Thanks!

50% passionflower will not affect maoi.... You need to use freebase harmala Alkaloids or caapi leaf