View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Changa 50% DMT

silverbirch

Bluelighter
I recently acquired a gram of 50% changa which came finely ground into a powder. I have never smoked changa or tripped on DMT.

Does anyone here have any experience with changa, particularly 50% strength? I've heard this is too strong for a first timer. Source: https://www.dmt-nexus.me/forum/default.aspx?g=posts&t=26402

I am unsure how much of this powder to smoke, and also how to smoke it. I do not have any pipes or vaporisers so the only way I can think of is within a cannabis joint.

Any guidance would be appreciated, it would be nice to not fuck up my first try. I guess I'm not looking to breakthrough yet instead just test the waters and dip my toe.

Well if it's 50% by mass some simple math will help you figure out how much to smoke, providing you have an accurate enough scale, but yea 50% by mass is pretty damn potent.
So say you want a 20mg dose (a strong but usually not overwhelming dose for a first time user), you would want to pack 40mg of plant material into a pipe or bong.
You may even benefit best by taking that 40mg of changa and evenly mixing it with some bud or other herb and rolling a joint out of it, effectively diluting the changa.

If it's real changa it will have freebase harmalas too, which will potentiate the DMT. I say start at around 20mg and work your way up. A gram is more than enough to do a little experimenting with. Just wait about an hour between doses and your tolerance will reset. Good luck!

I have gone through a bit of changa in my time, i cant tell you what the doses were because without a lab theres no way to tell, even if i made it.(it doesnt spread 100% even)

But i have had changa that a single cone from a standard brass cone piece. Broke me the fuck through.
I have never weighed the doses either, be careful but ive found like, a quatre of a cone(standard brass cone piece) gets you trippy but not headfucked. It all depends how you burn it and how long you take the hit for too.

If you put a jet lighter too it and pull it straight through a bong you wont get a good hit.

It could be an idea to weigh it, but if your like me my scales dont accurately weigh things under a point. I just start with a really really small cone(really small) And judge it based on that.

Im terms of how to smoke it? I have always put changa in a bong and pulled it like you would weed, except im more careful about putting a flame to changa and i "milk" the bong more with changa for the most optimal hit possible.

Hopefully my advice helps you a lil, just dont pack a rompa cone of it on your first go ;)
50% is like 1 to 1. Like that would mean they mixed the same weight of crystal with the same weight of plant.(atleast thats how i understand it)

Over here in Europe I don't know anyone who owns a bong, we all just smoke our weed in joints.

When you say "cone" do you mean a bowl?

^Aussie term, similar to bowl, shape like a cone:

SMALL_BONZA_BRASS_CONE_PIECE__60297.1435482163.500.750.jpg

Sits in the stem of a bong.

Change is great. I have no idea what the standard ratio of DMT/caapi is but I'd suggest you try from 20mg up. Changa does last a bit longer than DMT on its own, but I've never striclty noticed a huge increase in intensity of effects. I would generally smoke 60-100mg of DMT to breakthrough, I would suggest a similar amount of changa would be very strong. Start low- its pleasant even in very low dose. Enjoy :)

Yea the cone that guy linked^

Changa can go alright in a joint its just a little bit wasteful,
If your rolling in grams of it then go ahead roll a joint.

I tried it last night. At first I rolled about 16mg into a small herbal mix joint and I didn't feel a thing. I waited about 10 minutes before rolling and smoking about 32mg. There was a rush, pressure in my head, a high pitched ringing in my ears, and the sense that I'd taken too much which of course wasn't true. No OEV or much perceptual changes except for slight and faint CEV, very intricate in nature but fleeting. This lasted for less than 5 minutes but a general anxiolytic effect lasted for over half an hour.

Considering it was my first DMT experience I just wanted to get a feel for the rush and the sensation before going further. I will try around 50-60mg next time.

Almost 24 hours later and my curtains and clothes still stink of the smoke.

Be careful with your dose, 35 mg smoked through some sort of bong or pipe could get you close to breaking through if you vape it properly and its good DMT.

Jumping up to 65+ mg's is actually a huge jump.
Ide actually suggest you make a plastic bong to do this with because the hits you get will be so much more reliable.(i can go into a bit of detail on the construction of a placci if u like)

The rush you will get off 65 mg's vaped properly will heavily outdo the "rush" of 35mg in a joint.
All im saying is dont rely too much on what you experienced with a joint, sometimes dmt acts differently at the same dosages. Be careful not breakthrough if your not planning to, it catches you extremely offguard.