PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Chances of cold becoming bronchitis?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Justin1020304

Bluelighter
For the past 4 or 5 days I've had a cold and have been feeling a lot better as of today and yesterday so I believe I'm recovering from it. I've also been smoking a very small amount of weed at night to help me sleep. Do you think weed will make the cold turn into bronchitis? Right now just have a minor cough and stuffy nose and just feel pretty tired even though I slept good last night. Any advice?

Weed can be considered a decongestant because it forces you to cough, therefore getting rid of extra phlegm. Weed will not turn your cold into bronchitis by itself, no. In fact, it may help you. I love smoking weed when I am sick. You are extra tired because you are smoking btw. And in what world does a minor cough and a stuffy nose mean bronchitis? This post does not belong in the psychedelic forum. A mod will move this or close this so I suggest you look for the right section to post things. Hope I helped! :)

Last edited:
Quit smoking herb and anything else you smoke while you have a cold. Also get lots of rest, and drink lots of water, and hot green tea will help also.

Quit smoking herb and anything else you smoke while you have a cold.
I would have to disagree. It can ease the pain, especially if you have aches and such, it can make your cold experience more easy to handle mentally, and like I said, it's a decongestant. Use a dry pipe and cough all that shit out if you feel super congested. Or, just chill with a water pipe and get some sleep, man!

Also get lots of rest, and drink lots of water, and hot green tea will help also.
This is very true. Menthol cough drops, stay in bed, and sleep.

Kind of confused who to listen to :/ I'm starting to not feel too good again, I have a fever of 99.6 and just feeling really tired.. But my cough and nose seem to be doing better

Hi there, smoking will worsen respiratory tract illnesses, but it wouldn't definitely lead to bronchitis. Avoid unprescribed drugs and go to a doctor if your condition becomes serious.

I've locked this as it doesn't relate to psychedelic drugs.

Status
Not open for further replies.