• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Chance to switch from 70mg Vyvanse to Dexedrine

Speed King

Bluelighter
I know this has been covered before, to some extent, but I have found nothing satisfactory.
I've read diffrent conversion factors that somehow doesn't translate for me.
I am looking for a dose that beats 70mg Vyvance in peak and duration. I just tried 60mg Adderall a day from 70mg Vyvanse after not having Adderall for a number of years. I soon realized why I switched. I would keep Adderall as a booster, or occasional use medicine, but that's it. Even if I could take 90mg/day, I wouldn't want it. Now, I have a chance to pick my script of Dexedrine. I can get something like 90, 10mg tablets, or 60, 15mg spansule. I heard it's smoother than Vyvanse. I want to know if either 30mg tablets or 30mg spansule will beat 70mg Vyvanse and by how much, if that can be answered.
I can handle 120mg Vyvanse dose, but would rather have a nicer overall feeling. It definately doesn't have to be 120mg Vyvanse dose.

Vyvanse is better, even adderall is better than dexedrine.... on paper dexedrine seems awesome, but in reality it just isn't as good for some reason and its expensive

Thanks for that view. The money doesn't matter(insurance) I liked and still like Vyvanse, but I want/wanted if possible a longer duration and a stronger feeling if that's the correct word. Not all punch, but effect.

get prescribed adderall (or dexedrine) and vyvanse together... that way you can take the instant, along with a bit of the XR for a nice glow

70mg Vyvanse is roughly equivalent to 30mg Dextroamphetamine. Nothing would be smoother or longer acting than Vyvanse but IR Adderall or Dexedrine will feel stronger initially. Id say keep the Vyvanse and a booster as you were doing.

I switched from Adderall 30mg XR , 10mg IR as a boost to try Vyvanse.

Doc put me on 50mg Vyvanse, explaining that it would be a bit stronger.

For me, there were pros and cons to Vyvanse, but ultimately I asked to go back to Adderall, as it gives you more control over dosing. Yes, it tends to lack in consistency, but it's really up to personal opinion, etc

If I could convince my doc to put me on 50mg Vyvanse with an addy booster, that would be something to consider.

I agree with that last part chrisincville, for me it would be 70mg Vyvanse with a Adderall booster. I actually mentioned that to my cool doctor and she mentioned being audited and what not. I had another doctor say exactly the same thing. These are my cool doctors. I believe them, therefore, I will not push it. I am willing to adjust dosing time, to make it work. If it means dosing at 7 am so I can sleep, or dosing at noon, because that's the only way to get the peak effects at the correct time, then so be it. I have the chance to take 30mg Dexedrine Spansule ( 2 X 15mg Dexedrine Spansule) at the same time. At the minimum, I will be able to say I tried them all.