• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

CBD oil got me high?

Willydog155

Bluelighter
A friend of mine came up to me in school today and said he had a vape with "CBD oil". My friends have all told me this doesn't work and will NOT get you high. Although I proceeded to take 5 big hits and in about 5 minutes was very high. I smoke bud almost every day multiple times and its usually not as intense as the high I experienced. Can it get you high?

My CBD oil also contains 61.7% THC/THCa and I get high as fuck off of it.

Sounds normal to me.

Yeah depends on what exactly you define as "cbd" oil. Pure cbd oil would by no means get you "high" as it isn't psychoactive.

but like wolf pointed out, it is entirely possible for an oil contain high amounts of both CBD and THC.

Were you already high when you hit it?

I sometimes get a very sedating overwhelming high with 1:1 thc:cbd ratio.

Vaporizing CBD turns it into THC, the moderator over at neuroscience and pharmacology discussion named Sekio talked about this once. Oral CBD shouldn't do anything however.

Vaporizing CBD turns it into THC, the moderator over at neuroscience and pharmacology discussion named Sekio talked about this once. Oral CBD shouldn't do anything however.

I'm certain you're misquoting him because both parts of that statement are incorrect.

Totally incorrect.... THC and CBD are produced from CBC and take some complex chemistry to convert THC to CBD and vice versa not just basic heading. THC to CBN concerts like that

I don't think Sekio was talking about a conservative reaction where 100% of CBD cyclizes to THC under its own acidity upon vaporization but rather just enough of the CBD might cyclize to THC to produce a high. Just trying to repeat what sekio said here.