• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Cbd oil for anxiety?

sonicwhite

Bluelighter
Ok I have psychosis. When everyone I smoke pot it throws me into a mini psychosis for however long the high lasts.

My soboxone clinic prescribes cannabis oil and I wonder if I got prescribed this instead of bentos would it help me. So does anyone know about my dilemma? I had a psychosis in 05 . They said it was a meth induced psychosis but it lasted seven months.

I also abstained from all drugs during that period.

I'm really hopeful this will help because I have ran out of options. I being weaned from klonopin so I need something.

Wait what?! They script it? W.e

Look into gw pharm and they have been doing research into CBD as an atypical anti psychotic, which I could see based upon the way they used to explain the Endocannabinoid system. It's worth a try, but don't expect more than a subtile effect. Like you won't notice it until you notice less activity is the best way to put it.

CBD is supposed to have antipsychotic properties that counteracts the psychosis of THC but if you are feeling that paranoid from weed it might be better to just take less. I?ve never tried CBD oil personally but i know how fucked up cannabis paranoia can get. Id say go for it but just make sure the oil contains very minimal THC

There's also a CBG version of hemp that is just about harvested that will be sold online country wide. Not necessarily anti psychotic, but could be useful

CBD has properties that suggest it would counter any thought-melting aspects of THC, but that doesn't necessarily mean it's anti-anxiety by itself. I know I've slurped down a lot and noticed exactly nothing, but then I was drunk at the time.

Then again, I don't think there's really any reason not to give it a shot. Like some have said, I don't think it's even scheduled most places.

And I'm gonna send this over to the experts in the Cannabis Forum.

Ya I?m also having hip problems and I just think that cbd oil would be great for pain also. I?m just concerned it?s going to hit like all once and I?m going to have a panic attack like I would with weed.

But the secretary there told me he uses cbd oil and it helps so much.

CBD has properties that suggest it would counter any thought-melting aspects of THC, but that doesn't necessarily mean it's anti-anxiety by itself. I know I've slurped down a lot and noticed exactly nothing, but then I was drunk at the time.

Then again, I don't think there's really any reason not to give it a shot. Like some have said, I don't think it's even scheduled most places.

And I'm gonna send this over to the experts in the Cannabis Forum.

I read somewhere that I remember was a good source (can't find the link when I look now but it was there and probably still is) it took 650mg in a study to see significant anxiolytic effects, so basically you'd be spending hundreds of dollars a day to use it if that is a fact. I think in bud the terpenes often help as much as the CBD itself, and in much smaller amounts.

I wouldn't worry about it "hitting" all at once, or at all. I think it's unscheduled because you don't even notice anything.