• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

CBD Interesting compound using it for therapeutic reasons

aguythatlikessmoke

Bluelighter
Anyways I got my hands on some CBD oil drops, very interesting stuff. I took 5 drops yesterday 5 mg in all. I noticed a mood boost ,mild euphoria, pain relief, muscle relaxation, . I can describe it as marijuana without the high and a nice anxiolytic effect that made me feel like a child again without worries, these effects persisted for 2-3 hours. I work out a lot so it got rid of my soreness, . I suffer from mild to moderate anxiety and I was hoping to use cbd as an aid also to help me focus as I have issues with concentration. My question is how much can I use per day? How long? Are there any side effects, tolerance withdrawal? For note these are sublingual oil cbd drops 1mg per drop pure CBC no THC. CBD is really interesting and thus far effects seemed amazing its like the marijuana high without the head feel

I really realize worldwide that research into cannibinoids must continue. I really like cbd as THC overwhelms me and I get paranoid or anxious I never smoke weed, CBD on the other hand Really helps me with anxiety,stress, motivation, focus concentration, thus far I noticed no cognitive side effects or any other side effects. I could notice improved cognition and dramatically reduced anxiety my head feels clear I can actually feel like I'm on earth and not in my head. Lol. The downside is that its price and the duration of effects is short. Cbd could be a great alternative to SSRI, ADHD medication etc.

Another point it calms me down and gives me energy boosts libido. I used low doses today 1-2 drops 2-3 times per day. This is the recommendation on the label. What doses do u recommend and also what are possible side effects , tolerance, withdrawal?

Yea it doesn't have a high. However I notice its good for anxiety and mood. I notice it has a calming effect on me. My main question was how long does it remain effective for? Do I get a tolerance to the antidepressants and anxiolytic effects? Can I use it daily for a month? I used 6 mg 6 drops of cbd today and it had a mood boost and anxiolytic effect on me, helps me relax a bit . Deff no placebo

CBD is amazing. I use it in mornings for anxiety and appetite stimulation.

Yea this is my 3 rd day using CBD and I must say it is effective. I'm noticing a cumulative effect. I have stress and anxiety and thus have bad sleep and since I've been using cbd I fall asleep at night earlier and have a longer and more refreshing sleeping, I also am able to nap during the day. My energy levels are improved and I have a lower anxiety level. I feel better over all. And CBd works for me even at 4-8 mg per day. How long can I use it for?

CBD has no high or recreational value. Its medical effects are amazing. It seems to have a long duration of effect and its anti anxiety effect is nice I'm able to keep my head clear and notice no cognitive side effects. It lowers anxiety just in its own unique way its milder than benzos but has no side effects and works for anxiety

I just need help, how long can I use CBD for anxiety for a month? I need to use it for 40 days. At 4-10 mg per day is this ok? Will I notice tolerance? I noticed more of reverse tolerance and a cumulative effect even for the past 3 day . Its like CBD builds up in my body and lower doses are working more effectively

I just need help, how long can I use CBD for anxiety for a month? I need to use it for 40 days. At 4-10 mg per day is this ok? Will I notice tolerance? I noticed more of reverse tolerance and a cumulative effect even for the past 3 day . Its like CBD builds up in my body and lower doses are working more effectively

You can use it for years....It just has the tolerance effect that most drugs have. Every 2 weeks-3 months or so, you may need to up your dose...but I have a client who has been using the same CBD dose every morning for a year and says it is still effective.

PM if you have any other questions. I am a Med Marijuana Consultant by profession.

I'm confused by the word "drops". My dispensary sold me a 20:1 cbd tincture and said I should empty
the glass tube, reinsert the glass dropper and fill it to the top. Then eject the cbd under the tongue
and hold it it in for a minute, swabbing the cheeks and then swallow it. Is this what you guys are doing?