• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

CBD combos

nepalnt21

Bluelighter
anyone ever experiment with combining cbd and other drugs?

id vaporized a bit of some cbd+terpenes (label indicates the terpenes are related to the strain "strawberry banana", but no thc)

id also happened to be on 22mgs of a mystery dissociative sold as deschloroketamine (current internet mumblings have me suspecting that it is o-pce+dck), a hole dose.

after the main hole effects, i decided to vape that CBD

and i swear it livened up the experience

i no longer have the eternity comedown dulldrumz

i feel like im pleasantly drunk, actually, albeit definitely still heavily dissociated but the experience is markedly different than if i had just taken the disso. i no longer feel the weighty and cumbersome comedown... instead, the cbd seems to have modified my high into a pleasant body relaxation + disso headspace.... very pleasurable. like the warm blanket feeling x10!

CBD certainly seems like a serious modulatory drug

later that night, continued applications of inhaled cbd vapor would give me visuals.

i confirmed with a friend that he was getting some trippy effects from it as well, including visuals, when smoked on top of another drug (dissociatives and synth 'noids in his case)...

this stuff is the real deal; just like thc, it really contributes quite a bit to combos.

Last edited: