• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Caviar

cyberius

Bluelight Crew
I'm getting 2g of caviar later. For those who don't know it's weed covered in hash oil and kief.

What's it like? I'm going to be smoking with no tolerance, will it have me completely wrecked?

mmmmm.... sounds tasty af.

would definitely get me pretty wrecked even with tolerance.

i'd start with like a 0.1 in the bong or just a few hits from a joint.

Shit, how do you grind that up? Sounds messy lol. Why not buy all three products and make your own salad? Probably cheaper too.

Shit, how do you grind that up? Sounds messy lol.

THATS that problem I have.

It's like a perfect combination in theory, but then you think.... how the fuck do I smoke this? Break it down and half the product gunks your grinder or ends up on your hands, so it's like you have to throw an entire 1g nug in a huge bowlpiece and burn it like one of those hookah biscuits....

which NOW makes me think....

that maybe a hookah would be a pretty dope way to smoke some caviar/moon rocks.

It's also way more expensive to buy the shit already-made than it is to make yourself, but if I were making it myself..... I'd roll a regular Dutch, straight weed, smother the outside with oil up until where my filter starts, cake the kief on top of the oil, and re-roll with a king-size RAW paper. I've done that before, minus the caking-with-kief thing, and it's fucking wonderful (especially if you wait a few hours to let the oil dry.) Not very messy, either, once you know what you're doing. Burns slow as a mother fucker and tastes super sweet.... like a cannabis candy kind of mix.

Last edited:
Alot of the dispensaries sell pre-rolled joints of this

But then all you're paying for is a promise. Who knows what's in that pre-roll, for real.... unless they roll up right in front of you?

Not trying to throw shade on the industry, I'm just a cynical guy in general. I like to see what I'm paying for.... don't really like buying pre-rolled anything, but I also don't live in a legal state sooo....

^Yeah. 20 years from now, when weed is legal everywhere, our children will look upon our illegal youthful adventures running from cops and getting high in the woods as silly and old fashioned 8)

I can't imagine why you'd buy prerolls though. I mean, seriously... that's like buying your girlfriend a cake instead of baking one, etc. Super lazy. Plus you don't get the fun of rolling it yourself!

Getting high in the woods is dope, though. Running from cops is the bullshit part.

Which is why you should only carry enough to smoke in public, unless you're on a re-up. Worse comes to worst, swallow the joint/blunt and you're good. Getting stopped on a pick-up is some anxiety-inducing bullshit, though. That's why I like to do it on foot.

Yeah, same. Always bring my disposable one hitter and only enough to fill it.

Damn, being in a legal state really changes your mind set... If I don't have like 5 joints with me I get nervous I don't have enough. I mean, what if I get stuck in traffic?

to the OP, I'm not really a fan of caviar, you'll see for yourself though. I feel like it's just kind of a waste--I'd rather have the pieces separately. It doesn't burn right, just kinda smolders...