• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine Caustic and mushy "re-rocking" cut, horrible

RedRum OG

Bluelighter
There's this terrible blow I keep seeing my friends get. It is very gummy and mushy instead of brittle. It's clearly been cut with something for the purpose of easy re-rocking, to fool fools. With even the pressure of two fingers it turns into a "rock". It is also absolute destruction on the nose and sinuses. It burns, both in causing damage and the horrible sensation. The purity itself isn't horrible, just this cut. Actually pretty good for street level, I'd estimate 20-30%

What the hell is this cut? Is there practical any way to clean small amounts without just doing many many different extractions and losing most of it?

My buddy had the same problem not long ago, and we mess with rocks, I'm a cook, and cooked it down to test purity with failure due to a slimy gummy mass forming underneath my freebase oils, rendering collection of said oils nearly impossible. The soft went uo the nose and almost too instantaneously numbed my sinuses. I'm led to believe we got similar cut product, with powdered oragel. It's commonly cooked down into a powder to be used as cut for its small amount of lidocaine... sad days brother.