• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Caught for Drug Possession

Status
Not open for further replies.

dianejent

Greenlighter
Hello! A friend of mine was caught just recently here in Phoenix for drug possession. Will this affect his luck in finding a job? I'm afraid that it might affect his future employments, but he's being represented by the Arizona Criminal Law Team, the best here in Phoenix, so I'm confident that he's in good hands.

inb4close

it may, it may not. bluelight isn't legal rep, you should ask a lawyer.

Mmm, depends, as said above, it may or may not. I was caught for weed possession but I was only 17 at the time and not looking for employment so of course it went off my record when I turned 18. Actually it got dropped but I won't go into details.

Assuming they're an adult, if the charge isn't beat, it will be on their record. Said person may be subject to random drug screenings for a while. It all depends on whether or not it's a first offense, or repeated offense, the amount of the drug in question (weed?), blah blah.. it's honestly different for everyone because each case differs, but I'm sure your friend is in good hands.

Yeah, felony or? Employers usually see past misdemeanors if they aren't for a violent offense.

Status
Not open for further replies.