• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

cathinones get yellow?

closeyoureyes

Bluelighter
So the other night at a rave I meet a guy who says yo Ive got some bomb mephedrone. As living in eastern europe and last time I tried "street 4mmc" whic was any good was like 4 years ago and all the other times since then were just inactive nose stinging crapor clearly 3mmc or pentedrone.. I look at all this sceptically...but still give it a try.and boy oh boy that good old fishpissvanilla smell I havent encountered in years..the burn.and the texture.a bit clumpy but shiny. And bam Im rushing beter than ever before. Like it was really good and I kept on doing lines all night.coming to a afterparty at the morning.take the bagy out of my pocket and guess what.the powder aint white anymore.it was piss yellow. And even later when i left it out in the open cutting lines it got dark piss yellow. still active though but dont know if as much active as before because it was a crazy night.
so why is that? Moisture or something? The bag was sealed all the time though. Just dont get it. Did it got bad? Is it dangerous to do yellowing drugs lol? Any similar stories or comme ts welcome

So the other night at a rave I meet a guy who says yo Ive got some bomb mephedrone. As living in eastern europe and last time I tried "street 4mmc" whic was any good was like 4 years ago and all the other times since then were just inactive nose stinging crapor clearly 3mmc or pentedrone.. I look at all this sceptically...but still give it a try.and boy oh boy that good old fishpissvanilla smell I havent encountered in years..the burn.and the texture.a bit clumpy but shiny. And bam Im rushing beter than ever before. Like it was really good and I kept on doing lines all night.coming to a afterparty at the morning.take the bagy out of my pocket and guess what.the powder aint white anymore.it was piss yellow. And even later when i left it out in the open cutting lines it got dark piss yellow. still active though but dont know if as much active as before because it was a crazy night.
so why is that? Moisture or something? The bag was sealed all the time though. Just dont get it. Did it got bad? Is it dangerous to do yellowing drugs lol? Any similar stories or comme ts welcome

The 4-MMC was likely impure and not prepared in the best conditions especially since it was bought off the street. I'm going to guess that a pyrazine compound was formed. This process is accelerated under basic conditions and heat which causes dimerization to occur. This might have been responsible for the yellow color.