• Drug Policy & Media Coverage Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

Cartel monsters hang nine bodies from bridge in mexico turf war

neversickanymore

Moderator: DS
Staff member

Yay drug prohibition.. never prohibited anything and it’s real results are death and violence on all fronts

I am fully for legalizing cocaine ASAP. Heroin needs to wait. If coca leaves were unscheduled what would happen worse than the Cartel's power here?

If they regulated cocaine here it would start to reduce the Cartel's dastardly influence on the US?

Small amounts decriminalized out West here in the States about time

So wondering what a DEA agent would think about being thrown into a dehumanized war zone like the soulless Mexican shit hell zone?
I'd say right about now that'd rank right up there with the world's 10 most deadliest/dangerous jobs (surpassing both ice road truckers and fishing for Alaskan crab by at least a mile).

I dunno about this shit. Really. Maybe I think too small or something. But I cannot understand why the rivalry. I mean let's be honest: there's more than enough supply and demand to go around. Do these idiots ever get time to actually enjoy the fruits of their labor? Or is it just greed i.e. enough is never enough? Or does the very nature of the business just feed on itself?

I am fully for legalizing cocaine ASAP. Heroin needs to wait. If coca leaves were unscheduled what would happen worse than the Cartel's power here?

If they regulated cocaine here it would start to reduce the Cartel's dastardly influence on the US?

Small amounts decriminalized out West here in the States about time
I'm usually conflicted when getting into this type of debate or commenting i.e. there's never a solution and it always tends to go around and around in circles (that UK legalization thread is a prime example).

I still don't see how decriminalization or even full legalization would change anything. Those narcotics have to come from somewhere. And wherever that somewhere may be: you'll have the same problem i.e. every supplier trying to outdo the other one at any cost. Only way I could see this working is with narcotics that can be fully produced and supplied within the borders of a country. And even then I'm not entirely sure it'd solve any problem when it comes to violence and corruption and control (there's just too much at stake in terms of the monetary value). It'll give the vocation that ya'll call "lobbying" a whole new meaning.

Or does the very nature of the business just feed on itself?
This.

And though the cartels are extremely violent, every drug everyone on this board uses most likely has a trail of blood behind it.
Should all the heroin and coke disappears, I'm sure most would whine about it.

Out of sight, out of mind.

This.

And though the cartels are extremely violent, every drug everyone on this board uses most likely has a trail of blood behind it.
Should all the heroin and coke disappears, I'm sure most would whine about it.

Out of sight, out of mind.
Let the fucking law makers and power brokers choke on that blood. Hopefully fatally, but we all know who’s dying.

What are you saying @tubgirl.jpg. .. not calling u out.. what are you saying here?

Edit: got what u r saying

Last edited: