• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Harm Reduction Carisoprodol and Xanax and drink

UK Warrior

Bluelighter
Hi everyone, I recently found an old source and they had some new things in.

I tested each separately, I think the round green Xanax are flubromazolam due to how long they last.

The 350mg Carisoprodol worked, but wasn’t amazing, while the strips of genuine Xanax kick in fast.

Last night I tried the three together, I slept well and felt good but not all the way.

About 10 minutes ago I took double of all and have been drinking all day, which I guess made me do it.

My question is is this a dangerous combo? I’ve had around 8 cans of strong cider and realise this was a bit dumb. I also took my usual 300mg night dose of pregabalin

Is this ok or no?

Ok, please everybody listen to me- if you have lots of medication please put it away after heavy drinking.

I am also on subutex so am lucky I woke up this morning.

I was very stupid and I’m lucky to be here taking that amount of Xanax, soma, booze and opioids.

If you have a lot of tablets around you give them to a friend if you will be drinking very heavily- with the strength of cider it was around 30 units which is equal to a 70cl bottle of spirits so wasn’t thinking straight.

Unless you can't get out of bed without soccer mom wine don't mix. Ended up on my outpatient "detox" snorting meth and ketamine and trying to scoop synth noids what the fuck. Even regarding my case I was a walking shitshow and I did not stop drinking just gained a benzo habit oops.