• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Carer required

U

Unregistered521314

Not sure if this is weird at all, or if the wrong place. Apologies to the mods (and everybody else) if this is totally inappropriate.

I'm a white collar professional 30/m currently living in London, UK. I'm no stranger to molly, I was big into it years ago when I lived in Asia. I haven't touched it for years, and recently acquired two pills that I've since tested and appear to be off the charts.

Here's my problem, I don;t know anybody. My life revolves around my work. I have money, I'm a fucking hedonist at heart, and I want to go into space. If I wanted to find a rolling buddy who could go out, and just make sure I don't kill myself, or text everybody in my phonebook my eternal love, where would the best place to look be? I want to drop both, go to the fucking moon, and know that somebody has my back.

After living in Asia for almost 10 years I've developed the opinion that money solves all problems. Can I buy a rolling buddy for one night only? If this is crass as fuck then feel free to delete the post.

Details can be worked out if I find somebody willing.

Appreciate your collective input and guidance. I mean the above with the utmost respect.7

Meet people who are into MDMA or MDA, become friends with them, and ask if they would like to take some MDMA or MDA with you some weekend. Or save the MDMA or MDA for when you are in a relationship.

How much would u trust a total stranger u paid to follow u and watch u while u are high as Fuck on drugs.

How comfortable would u actually feel with a total stranger doing this?

Apparently money doesn't solve the problem of having a trustworthy loyal friend

Why not just drop a roll and hit up some good live music?

I used to do trips from lsd to shrooms to k and rolls
and walk around the city till I found a venue that looked hip.

I went with friends at first but after a while I just took the bus and found a way home or usually slept with a stranger or people that wanted to party.

I made tons of friends going out on an enjoyable dose and then after meeting cool people and finding someone to fuck or people to use with I could use more.

Only problems I ever had were a couple bar fights and the bartender's protected me and said the other fiy started it and I left while either hiding me in people or the back and loading me with drinks.

Anyways it always worked out and I made friends.