CAPTIONS for the picture page!

ILUVTOEATBEANS

Bluelighter
OK,The photo page, great idea! great job Glitter & Chris! I just thought i'd comment on a few of them. Keep in mind this is all in good fun, if i offended any of you I'm sorry. And I sent my pic in today so you can all make fun of it if I offended you! It helps if you look at the pics while you're reading the captions. Again Great Job guys, I know something like this takes lots of time and energy!
Here it is:
ASHKE--A beautiful beautiful person inside as well as outside!
BESKONE-- Don't you know you can get the small drink and keep going back for refills?
BC--"these rubber gloves will keep me from chewing my fingers"
CAGIRL--Page16, Victoria's Secret November Catalog
CENTRALGIRL--"So what do you think of this new dress? Does it make my chest look too big?"
DJVU--"I have to get this last song on but the DJ booth is on FIRE!!!!!!"
DJ MAURIER--This guy looks like he's smiling 24/7!
E-GO TRIP-- 1 word, MUGSHOT!!!
FLOWER--You're a LUCKY guy RuRu!
GLITTERGIRL--"That's right! This was my idea, without me none of this would be here!
JONO--"I am a genius , I graduated Med School at 13 and went on to practice medicine as: DOOGIE HOWSER M.D.
JRAVER--"My dad thinks I'm studying, but all i can think about is Rolling tonight!"
RANDY--"Damn! Why do they have to take this picture now when i'm on my way to the chill-out room, can't they see i'm in a rush?"
RAVERDAD-- :I never believed them when they told me that if I did too much K that I'd turn into a cat!"
RAVERDAVE--"What do you think? Is this shirt me?"
RAVERKAT--::in Raverdads voice:: HOLY SHIT!! Now they even changed my name, and I'm still in this K-Hole, I haven't moved in an hour!
SCHLITZ--"I'm so happy, I finally passed the road test!!"
SKYDANCER--"Hey did you see my rubber ducky, I thought i took it in with me"
SMURF--"What do you mean the beans aren't in there , Look harder!!!!"
SOULFLY-- "All I need is my guitar & a beer, And I'm in heaven!"
VERTIGO--Help meee!!! I'm melting!!
WYRM-- "What? I was only supposed to leave the bleach in for 5 minutes! I thought you said 5 HOURS!!!
X-MAN-- "Thats right, Ive been rolling since before most of you were born!!".

LOL
hehehehe. That's awesome. I just put some more in too.

where are the pictures at?? i can only see two pictures and that was it...
frown.gif

ok, i got it...
lol@ilovetoeatbeans... promise u'll write up a caption for me when i have my pix up??
smile.gif

iluvtoeatbeans - ha ha ha ha ha!!!!!!
ok, since you said we could make fun of you, here goes...
(1st pic) had to rip the ex out of the picture, eh?
(2nd pic) the rolling equivalent of dr. evil & mini me
or
"that's right son, you're going to feel a little bit like you're gonna puke, but it's ok, you'll be tripping balls like yer old man in no time flat! now be a good little junior roller and get me a pack of those marlboro lights off the desk and start blowing us up w/ that glowstick routine I taught you the other day!"
ooooh, sorry - of course I'd never think you'd feed beans to a child, but it's that sick sense of humour of mine that won out over good taste this time. absolutely no offense meant whatsoever!!!
still laughing... and melting...
vertigo
smile.gif

VERTIGO!!!!!! I just now stopped laughing after 5 straight minutes of non-stop laughter! That was the funniest thing I ever read!

hee hee hee
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

I figured you had a pretty damn good sense of humour after all those hysterical captions you came up w/
smile.gif

PLUR
vertigo

love the comments ILOVE
i think i may be a LITTLE too proud of my tatoos though...you think??
anyways.. keep an eye on section.. i think i may have some seriously f**ked up pics that i'm picking up tonight...my eyes are like the size of quarters =)
oh by the way ILOVE... you look a LOT like my old boss =P
PLUR
jay

love the comments ILOVE
anyways.. keep an eye on section.. i think i may have some seriously f**ked up pics that i'm picking up tonight...my eyes are like the size of quarters =)
PLUR
jay

love the comments ILOVE
PLUR
jay

love the comments ILOVE
PLUR
jay