• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

Cant take the PAIN anymore, cant kill myself, any ideas

I wanted to thank everybody that has responded and let you know I truly appreciate that each and everyone of you have tried to help in what ever way you know that's awesome I guess I was expecting a bunch of get over it dude, quite your winning or something like that but you all have had kind and truthful words so thank you. In a small way you have repaired a part of me through your responses.
Neversickanymore I had a brother that suggested that and he came from a very similar back ground as me accept he delt with his pain through heroin and methadone was an obvious solution used to have to take I'm to his daily clinic and I guess I feel like that would be just trading drugs and not actually dealing with my problem.
I was suggesting the methadone to treat your pain. Going to a daily clinic won’t work well for that as the analgesic effects of methadone only last 6 to 8 hours.

If affects you badly avoid it.Personaly smoke from time to time.Not everyday user

I will be honest I rely on Mary Jane to ease my mind and body pain now more than ever since it is Xmas tree season (for me that means using my limbs harder than going to z gym plus easy cash for mood support I don't even enjoy Christmas since adulthood is demanding my rigorous exploitation it seems that will not stop until the New Year if I know how my mind works at least I am not blowing snow lol.

I escape bad moods and poor lifestyle choices with her is my issue

I'm not sure if I'm posting any of this in the right spot but I'm sure the powers that B will send this where it belongs.
But first and foremost Hello everybody I'm a new B I personally have came to this forum to pose a question and see if there are any answers that may help me with my dilemma.
As my title says and my question that I am posing is, Tired of the pain cant kill myself so what next? A little back ground I was in a motorcycle accident a while back that left me broken and the pain that has followed long after is to much for me to handle without drugs. For years I made it on just injecting meth about .3mg a day not much for those recreational users I'm sure but enough to make it possible to function. But the effects of using have taken there toll and I want to get off the meth but unfortunately I broke my back in another motorcycle accident about 6 months ago and a friend brought me heroin to help then fetty I now have used fetty for 4 months again a laughable amount of about .1mg to .2 mg a day but again just enough to allow me to function . With out either of these I can't get out of bed with them I can force myself to get out of bed and go to work but I still have to use these drugs to do so. Any ideas on how to get rid of them completely and still be able to function would be most appreciated like I said I may not even be in the right place but I need help and in order to get help you gotta start somewhere.
I'd suggest you go to a methadone only med mgmt clinic. You'll get good pain relief and it'll take care of getting off the other drugs. I'm assuming that you won't mind the future implications of going to a methadone clinic like other chronic pain patients would, patients who haven't ever used illicit drugs. Methadone is a very good pain reliever. If you can't do that, you can try
PursueCare.com they do must things online, and ship meds to your house BUT they only prescribe buprenorphine which might not do anything for pain since the naloxone blocks the opioid.