• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Can't stop swallowing and dehydrated! New to site

flowers_floggers

Greenlighter
I made a similar post in what's apparently the wrong thread. Basically I ate an ecstasy pill and ate powdered MDMA the night before last. Ever since I can't stop swallowing. I'm in recovery and haven't done MDMA in months..but this is the worst cotton mouth I've ever experienced. Legit worse than meth. Anyways when I drink water I become very nauseous..I had to take a promethazine and I still feel like I'm going to hurl. Has this ever happened to one of y'all and how long will it last?

I made a similar post in what's apparently the wrong thread. Basically I ate an ecstasy pill and ate powdered MDMA the night before last. Ever since I can't stop swallowing. I'm in recovery and haven't done MDMA in months..but this is the worst cotton mouth I've ever experienced. Legit worse than meth. Anyways when I drink water I become very nauseous..I had to take a promethazine and I still feel like I'm going to hurl. Has this ever happened to one of y'all and how long will it last?
Not as you describe no. I do have a friend or two that gets nauseous afterwards even from drinking something as harmless as water. But I've never had such severe cottonmouth as you describe. Do you show any signs of dehydration at all? Nausea and cottonmouth are both symptoms of dehydration so perhaps that?

Is it possible that you are allergic to something on the pill? did you get it tested?
i hope you feel better now :)