• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Can't inject plug or snort

Hezman94

Bluelighter
I cooked it like a shot it's UK heroin number three I think should I sniff or does it work rectally

i don't know why you cooked it up though, powder is the easiest to work with? you could have snorted it as is

Snorting #3 doesn't do much since it's freebase not HCl. That's why smoking it is easiest.
thaaankyou goodsir, i knew i had made a mistake somewhere but just couldn't remember which # was snortable and which wasn't, consider me re-informed, i'm gonna have to get myself some dope sometime soon, i'm pretty sure the dragons missing me, i wouldn't want to upset the dragon. although neither of us really answered the poster's question LEL. he cooked his shot up, so i mean really he couldn't do anything we suggested, maybe he couldve sucked it up with a syringe and shot it up his nose? best stick to smoking the stuff if you're not banging.

Snorting #3 doesn't do much since it's freebase not HCl. That's why smoking it is easiest.
I don't know why this believe is that prevalent here but this is not true ime. We exclusively have #3 where i am at and the people who aren't into shooting it, snort it. There are smokers ofc but snorting it is more common.

Aside from the obvious speedy delivery of IV, what benefits are there from shooting H?
There isn’t really a rush from it is there?

Excuse the ‘novice’ question yet again, I’ve only tried it once, and it was given to me by an IV user so that’s how I did it.
It would also have been a super low dose as it was my first, so I wondered if I shot more, would there be a rush of euphoria or does it still come on in waves regardless of dose?

If it’s the same regardless I wouldn’t see any point risking veins to shoot it (unless you were unlucky enough to be in withdrawal and needed to relieve symptoms rapidly maybe?)

Smoking or snorting would be sufficient then or no?

Nothing like a good shot of boi you probably just did a very small amount.. but iv always gotten a good rush from it..