• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Heroin CANT HIT

Onedayatatime2

Greenlighter
I CANT HIT SHIT! IVE JUST WASTED EVERY SHOT IVE HAD THE LAST 3 DAYS. IVE TRIED MY FINGERS HANDS WRISTS LEGS FEET I CANT GET ANYTHING. IM HYDRATED I CAN SEE THEM I HAVE NEW RIGS BUT NOTHING IS WORKING. WHAT DO I DO?

Man give that shit a break! PLEASE!
Find a different route of administration: Snort, smoke, booty-bump, eat etc. Ya buggin, mate, and need to rest a minute before ya fuckin' die.
Welcome to bluelight. Glad ya found something to distract from the madness for a minute. This fucking place has helped keep me sane many a day/night and it is not wasted time.
I know where ya at as far as the buggin... been there for many years way back.
Talk to me, bud. Ya have someone around or is it solo?
Best,
Ptah

Can anyone see my email for my name by chance? im trying to get into the methadone clinic but i cant get ahold of anyone i dont even know if i have the rite number. I want to be done more than anything...Im done being in prison. Id love to talk as well. I do have a spouse, as long as its innocent he wont mind

I dunno what to tell you. The best way to find veins is by feel, but it's kinda hard to explain online.

You wanna feel for the veins rather than go on sight. You can use a tourniquet to help find where to hit, but personally I don't use them after I've found a good spot.

I'm an exclusive IV heroin user and while I've generally always had good luck finding veins even with the fairly small female ones I have, but still on occasion I seem to have a lot of trouble for no obvious reason, I know how frustrating it is.

Can anyone see my email for my name by chance?
As far as I know, no. If we talking about personal email. I do not see it here or on your profile page.
Im done being in prison.
Oh, man, do I know what that feels like. I got deep into shooting when I got out and rode my bike. That was in 92... what a time for celebrating after 7 years of living in a hell. Fuck that noise. It was a little different back then but the essence was the same: can't get up at three AM and bounce to a store for ice cream. Yeah, did not lose a damn thing "behind the wall" as they called it. Also wouldn't change anything I have experienced so far ('cept some dumb ass decisions).
I am not here all the time but usually do drop by several times a day. Not sure if one is comfortable putting all the business out to the public but there is an option to private message with most anyone on BL if one wishes. I'll shoot a kite to ya so ya can see how that works. =D
Guess we will see ya around.
Peace
read this please
Nice contribution, IMO. Thanks

Last edited:
I don't know what the situation is but I've been there and you need to od it another way even though it' isn't gonna work quite like you want and everything. Also, just advice if you want to get better, go with suboxone instead of methadone because methadone is just going to make so you can still use. You'll only get the rush and not the high most likely from everything I've heard. Is there any desire to get better or do you live in a situation that won't permit that, or have no desire to be clean? It's been 5 years since I've used heroin and I can remember thinking that I might as well just be a mouse in a mousetrap that's been caught with no ability to get out whatsoever. I was a slave to my dealer or whoever was the source and then I would be stuck being apart of criminal activity with people that had every intent of harming me to get over as well.

In any case best of luck to you in your journey I hope you get it figured out.