• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Can't get K effects

david_351

Bluelighter
Hello new blue lighters, it's been a while since I've posted and the forums have changed a lot since I was a younger one. Anyways I'm here to ask about ketamine.

I had never been able to source ketamine until a few months ago. It was the like only drug I hadn't used, well not the only, with all the obscure chemicals today. Anyways, I HAVE used MXE from 2011-2015, but not loads, maybe 10 grams over that span. Except when I did do it I wouod Binge it. Like do four nights in a row and four of then four on for say a month, then not touch it for a few months.

One day I snorted average (for me) sized rail of it, 80mgs, and felt notning, maybe the tiniest little bit of lack of co-orrdination but that's it, that would have been the third straight night, with the previous nights resulting in an M hole by the second line.

So then I did non for 2 months, and finally found some K. I started small, 200mgs snorted. Not much, I felt happy but not dissiciated, so I doubled up and did another 200mgs 20 mins later. Happier still, my brain wanted to jump to a K hole but couldn't.

Over the next few months I tried here and there differing amounts with the same results, the K being now sourced from different places.

Last night I chopped up an entire gram of awesone looking shards, divided it into 5 lines, and took all 5 within 2 minutes, I felt again like my brain was trying to break through but I just couldn't. This was over 3 months since the last time I tried

Am I forever doomed to never be able to experience a K hole due to my MXE usage ?

Are you currently taking an anticonvulsant like lamictal, tegretol, depakote, trileptal, keppra, phenytoin, phenytoin, topamax etc? These drugs have been shown to reduce the behavioral and dissociative effects of NMDA antagonists.