• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

can't get high on gear after tinaptine??

bobbyzwitteron

Greenlighter
Ok well I've been using tinaptine daily for quite a while and ran out went into terrible wds.so I went and got a 20$ bag of China white snorted half the bag I got a little chill down my spine felt a little better. about 30mins later I snorted the rest of the bag. So i then took one 100 mg morphine sulfate .still not much what is going on any ideas.

Tianeptine is a opioid and has a crazy tolerance (some reports of people taking 3g+ daily). On paper it doesn't look like a strong opioid, but..it seems to be one.

Give it a few weeks (if you can) and your tolerance should be down again.

I don't have the answer to your question. But at what dosages do you use Tianeptine? Any adverse affects? Strength wise how does it compare to Oxy or Morphine?

Last edited:
It sucks it's like super addctive codine .the first couple times you get high after that ....your taking 1000 mg daily .3 times a day just to function.god for bid you run out you will be flipping like a fish sweating crapping no sleep for 3days severe depression troble swallowing to the point of puking
It feels like you have to keep swallowing and your throats closing up.and worse of all I live in a upper loft in hot fl.and in the day time it stays 90 f in my room being sick have to shit every 5 mins and can't even get Down 16 steps of stairs it I'm so week it's horrible.then you think hey I can get an opiate to help...Not.It must have raised my tollarance sky high for boy not to do anything. I have like 3 grams left and don't get a shipment till Tuesday or Wed .I'm trying to make it last till then if I run out I think I might commit suicide.

Stay strong, man. Whatever you're feeling, no matter how bad it might be, it's temporary. I don't know how serious you are about the suicide mention, but that would be a permanent solution to a temporary problem. I hope you feel better.

What was the first dose that you took that got you high? Did you have an opiate tolerance prior to that?

Yes i had a tollarance I went from morphine sulfate 60 mg 3x daily .to kratom which worked wonderfully I did that for about a year.Then I found tinapptine.first time I used it I felt nothing the 5 gram bottle lasted me a week .after I ran out of ktatom I started using higher doses of it still no effect. After a couple days I used 300 mg of Tia I felt a defanat high warmth all over eqepotent to 30 -60 mg of Oxy nod and lasts for like 1hr.it's werd
It's like my receptors had to adapt to the tinaptine before it works .I can go like three days without taking tinaptie I just take nerotin.Then then tollarance completely drops.It goes up quickly and drops guickly.still as bad as my w ithdralw is i can still feel the warmth a euphoria just by taking a little.so the effectiveness has gone down about 30percent.after taking it for 6 months. the withdrawal is soo bad tho .my girlfriend just went. Through it day 3 she's feeling better .I can't believe heroin didn't help the withdrawal It feels like tinaptine changed my opiate receptors to only accept tinaptine.

Yes i had a tollarance I went from morphine sulfate 60 mg 3x daily .to kratom which worked wonderfully I did that for about a year.Then I found tinapptine.first time I used it I felt nothing the 5 gram bottle lasted me a week .after I ran out of ktatom I started using higher doses of it still no effect. After a couple days I used 300 mg of Tia I felt a defanat high warmth all over eqepotent to 30 -60 mg of Oxy nod and lasts for like 1hr.it's werd
It's like my receptors had to adapt to the tinaptine before it works .I can go like three days without taking tinaptie I just take nerotin.Then then tollarance completely drops.It goes up quickly and drops guickly.still as bad as my w ithdralw is i can still feel the warmth a euphoria just by taking a little.so the effectiveness has gone down about 30percent.after taking it for 6 months. the withdrawal is soo bad tho .my girlfriend just went. Through it day 3 she's feeling better .I can't believe heroin didn't help the withdrawal It feels like tinaptine changed my opiate receptors to only accept tinaptine.

Man let me tell you I done it all from Heroin to prescribed Oxycodone and hydromorphine . Had my share of morphine ,Oxymorphone , fentanyl and its analogs then Kratom for months which worked wonderfully . The I read about tinaptine so I bought 5g ,and took maybe 100mg a few times a day and felt nothing so I thought the whole tinaptine thing was shit TBH . Then I decided out of the clear blue one day to buy 10g of tinaptine ,and take it in the 300+mg range ,and damn I was blown away by the high at the end of my 5 month binge I was taking 950mg 3 times a day ,and if I didn't take 950mg right when I woke up i was in the worse WD ever from any opiate. I tell you man theres something about tinaptine its a funny substance . At the end of it I was buying 70Grams of tinaptine a month . This high from it is so nice and cozy ,but not worth the WD it causes .

I was flipping ,and flopping like a fish for 5 days in my bed ,and maybe in those 5 days got 3 hours of sleep I was almost in like a dream world hallucinating and things scary . Never had any opiate WD last longer then 3 days ,and I bet if I didn't get my hands on some Roxies 30mg oxycodone I would have still been in WD . I even thought of suicide ,and went to the ER twice cause I just couldnt handle it but each time I went to the ER I got tired of waiting ,and Withdrawing in the waiting room is worse then at the house so I just left . I am now off of Oxycodone 540mg a day ,and 16mg aday of hydromorphone with the help of suboxone 24mg a day and I am still doing a fentanyl analog called PFBF which is active in the .1mg range ,and I am taking 7.2+ mg of it 4-5 times a day ,and the high is better then tinaptine ,but I have to take a absurd amount 12 squirts to blow past my bupe to get into the nodding stage . Hell even though PFBF is much much stronger with a much better high i can quit it and in a couple days be fine . Just a couple nights of hardly any sleep compared to the tinaptines 5+ days . Something about tinaptine its a love hate relationship . The high is no where near PFBF ,but the WD is 10x worse I mean WTF is going on here . I never had a opiate make me think about killing myself in WD .

I am not proud to say it ,but I can almost bet I was taking more tinaptine then anyone else ever has almost a gram at a time several times a day . It can cause damage to your liver in the 6+ gram range ,but I always kept it under 6 grams in a day ,but it was talking about taking 6 grams at once in that study .

Be careful with tinaptine guys its not a joke . I am just stating my honest opinion about this substance mainly for harm reduction ,but if a mod wants to delete it like the old tinaptine mega thread go right ahead . I just think this info should be out there .

I am just stating my honest opinion about tinaptine for harm reduction ,and if a mod wants to delete it like they did the other tinaptine Mega thread go right ahead ,but I believe this info needs to be out there .

Last edited:
Man let me tell you I done it all from Heroin to prescribed Oxycodone and hydromorphine . Had my share of morphine ,Oxymorphone , fentanyl and its analogs then Kratom for months which worked wonderfully . The I read about tinaptine so I bought 5g ,and took maybe 100mg a few times a day and felt nothing so I thought the whole tinaptine thing was shit TBH . Then I decided out of the clear blue one day to buy 10g of tinaptine ,and take it in the 300+mg range ,and damn I was blown away by the high at the end of my 5 month binge I was taking 950mg 3 times a day ,and if I didn't take 950mg right when I woke up i was in the worse WD ever from any opiate. I tell you man theres something about tinaptine its a funny substance . At the end of it I was buying 70Grams of tinaptine a month . This high from it is so nice and cozy ,but not worth the WD it causes .

I was flipping ,and flopping like a fish for 5 days in my bed ,and maybe in those 5 days got 3 hours of sleep I was almost in like a dream world hallucinating and things scary . Never had any opiate WD last longer then 3 days ,and I bet if I didn't get my hands on some Roxies 30mg oxycodone I would have still been in WD . I even thought of suicide ,and went to the ER twice cause I just couldnt handle it but each time I went to the ER I got tired of waiting ,and Withdrawing in the waiting room is worse then at the house so I just left . I am now off of Oxycodone 540mg a day ,and 16mg aday of hydromorphone with the help of suboxone 24mg a day and I am still doing a fentanyl analog called PFBF which is active in the .1mg range ,and I am taking 7.2+ mg of it 4-5 times a day ,and the high is better then tinaptine ,but I have to take a absurd amount 12 squirts to blow past my bupe to get into the nodding stage . Hell even though PFBF is much much stronger with a much better high i can quit it and in a couple days be fine . Just a couple nights of hardly any sleep compared to the tinaptines 5+ days . Something about tinaptine its a love hate relationship . The high is no where near PFBF ,but the WD is 10x worse I mean WTF is going on here . I never had a opiate make me think about killing myself in WD .

I am not proud to say it ,but I can almost bet I was taking more tinaptine then anyone else ever has almost a gram at a time several times a day . It can cause damage to your liver in the 6+ gram range ,but I always kept it under 6 grams in a day ,but it was talking about taking 6 grams at once in that study .

Be careful with tinaptine guys its not a joke . I am just stating my honest opinion about this substance mainly for harm reduction ,but if a mod wants to delete it like the old tinaptine mega thread go right ahead . I just think this info should be out there .

I am just stating my honest opinion about tinaptine for harm reduction ,and if a mod wants to delete it like they did the other tinaptine Mega thread go right ahead ,but I believe this info needs to be out there .

On 24mg of subs and still heavily abusing a fent analogue. Dude your gonna end up dead, and if you don't think fent withdrawal is the worst on the planet then the subs must be saving your ass dude, because fent and fent analogues have the most scary and intense and hellish withdrawals imaginable.

Why was the Tianeptine mega thread deleted?

Edit: Man, I'm kind of curious about Tianeptine now. It seems people who stick to doses up to 150mg fair ok for the most part. My tolerance is in its lowest since it has ever been through out my opiate career. I wonder if it'd do me any good at doses under 100mg per day. I primarily do PST these days, I do go through 300mg Percocet prescription in less than 2 days but I'm no longer on methadone or high doses of suboxone like when I was young and didn't know any better. It's been years since I've had a 30 or some EC powder. Lexapro worked well for me the first time around, but the second time I tried to resume it I had horrible side effects. Nootropic vendors sell Tianeptine, though I don't see it as a Nootropic. Is this worth a try with semi responsible use or will I end mega dosing because the high is so good?

I probably know the answer to that one.

Last edited:
You will end up dosing very high and chasing an intoxication.

I get 3 or 4 8mg subs every other week and use that temporarily. I've never needed more than 2mg to cover withdrawal from anything until I got Tianeptine, now 6 is the minimum, and 12hr after dosing restless legs have set in pretty badly. I'm trying to get back on Suboxone, been hard to find a doc with openings, though.

You will end up dosing very high and chasing an intoxication.

I get 3 or 4 8mg subs every other week and use that temporarily. I've never needed more than 2mg to cover withdrawal from anything until I got Tianeptine, now 6 is the minimum, and 12hr after dosing restless legs have set in pretty badly. I'm trying to get back on Suboxone, been hard to find a doc with openings, though.

At what doses did you use it? Anything else you can say about it?

On 24mg of subs and still heavily abusing a fent analogue. Dude your gonna end up dead, and if you don't think fent withdrawal is the worst on the planet then the subs must be saving your ass dude, because fent and fent analogues have the most scary and intense and hellish withdrawals imaginable.

Can you explain why when taking crazy amounts of PFBF for 3 weeks (Everyday nothing else in my system) other then benzos I was able to quit for 3 days with mild WD compared to Tianeptine ? And I was taking amounts of this analog of fent to kill a cow with ease . I will admit , but I'm not certain they help much but i was taking 10+mg of xanax the few days in WD. Maybe that helped ,but hell it didn't help the Tianeptine WD actually made me just more tired and agitated ,and unable to sleep due to the RLS or I like to call it whole body restless syndrome . BTW I am pretty safe with my opiate usage ,and what makes me be a bit careless sometimes is cause I know I have a wife with naloxone on hand at any given time . Hell she even has flumazenil on hand in case of od on benzos . She is a nurse ,and lets just say she brings goodies home .

Pm me please

Can you explain why when taking crazy amounts of PFBF for 3 weeks (Everyday nothing else in my system) other then benzos I was able to quit for 3 days with mild WD compared to Tianeptine ? And I was taking amounts of this analog of fent to kill a cow with ease . I will admit , but I'm not certain they help much but i was taking 10+mg of xanax the few days in WD. Maybe that helped ,but hell it didn't help the Tianeptine WD actually made me just more tired and agitated ,and unable to sleep due to the RLS or I like to call it whole body restless syndrome . BTW I am pretty safe with my opiate usage ,and what makes me be a bit careless sometimes is cause I know I have a wife with naloxone on hand at any given time . Hell she even has flumazenil on hand in case of od on benzos . She is a nurse ,and lets just say she brings goodies home .

Not to revive an old threadm but I read somewhere that opiates with weaker binding affinities have a more rapid tollerence effect, counterintuitively. Which would explain tianeptine has a more rapid tollerence-effect than morphine, by far.
That being said I have about 4 grams Ive taken about a gram today or ~800mg and haven;t really noticed much.