• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Cant Get High Off Cocaine Anymore?

Jap1242

Greenlighter
So me and my friends would sniff semi regularly, maybe once a week or so. The product is from a decent source and we've never had problems with any substance we got from them. But recently, my friend found he couldnt get any feeling off his lines. Even when me and everyone else feel the effects after 3 or so decent lines, he feels unaffected. I was wondering if tolerance would even be relevant to his case, if its only once a week or so? I understand after taking a certain amount, you'll only maintain a high, but he says even his first line doesnt affect him. Any help would much appreciated

So me and my friends would sniff semi regularly, maybe once a week or so. The product is from a decent source and we've never had problems with any substance we got from them. But recently, my friend found he couldnt get any feeling off his lines. Even when me and everyone else feel the effects after 3 or so decent lines, he feels unaffected. I was wondering if tolerance would even be relevant to his case, if its only once a week or so? I understand after taking a certain amount, you'll only maintain a high, but he says even his first line doesnt affect him. Any help would much appreciated

You said that your friend and yourself have been using cocaine "semi-regularly" (about once a week or so), but how long have you been dong this for? And how much do you guys normally do during your "sessions" or how long would the bag actually last you guys? It could very well be a tolerance ISSUE, but I would need more facts based on this in order to make any kind of reasonably assumptions.

It could also be due the fact that your supplier could have possibly gotten a "mediocre" batch this time around as well. That happens sometimes.

Last edited:
It could be tolerance because like any drug, the more often it's used the less you would feel its pleasurable effects. With cocaine especially, you never know how pure your product is so results will vary wildly.

I'd say we finish a gram or 1.5 in one session, and then that happens once a week usually. We've been doing coke for a 2 or 3 years but only this regularly for 5 or 6 months. If its a tolerance issue, how long of a break would be reccommended to start feeling it again?