• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc cant find my amitriptyline doctors closed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hezman94

Bluelighter
i been on em 5-6weeks, started to feel better then i went on a oxy binge a month ago and missed a good few days been taking 25mg for deffo the past 2weeksand i dont know where the hell i put the box as i get a tray of weeklyttabs and my control meds arent allowed in there so therein a eparate bag and amitriptyline i think has ended up in the bin.
shud i fuck it off or keep taking im on a shit ton of meds but depression has been insane since stopping methadone but everyone has commented on how better i look and cleaner

Sorry, I'm gonna have to close this. I would really advice to stop making the same threads when I already merge one like this for you in your morphine thread, I was thinking about merging the other new thread you made, but now seing this I'm gonna close that too. if you might find something confusing or unclear please PM me anytime mate and we'll sort out any issue of any nature. You could have a journal or blog if you want, but please decrease the number of similar posts, wish you all the good, stay safe and start exercising on that discipline I told you last time.

Status
Not open for further replies.