Can't do this anymore, roxycontin withdrawal...

I feel so sorry for you. I heard about roxy's a long time ago and had no idea but its because I live in Canada. I only do a certain amount when pain exceeds the limits. I usually help friends out and other people who are in real pain and who are withdrawling. A couple months ago when i ran out after taking them for a couple weeks it was the worst thing in my life. I would not even wish anyone in the world to go through that. Even my ex wife and I hate her with a passion. In canada here they started to switch to Oxyneo that is a tamper proof. But i still have alot of the old ones left but alot of people have been ripping me off. I feel sorry for you and if you were in canada i Would sell you a few. After i run out of this last ones I guess i am going to be getting the oxy neos also. But i hope the withdrawls go away soon or your doctor helps you out. Take care and good luck

I'm going through the EXACT same situation. Feel free to PM me if you'd like to talk more about it.

The past 3 days of withdrawal for me have blown, but I'm slowly starting to feel better. Lunesta, aleve and Imodium have been my best friends lately.

Hello, could use help here if anybody has experience coming down from high doses of Roxy (think 600mg+ daily).
Thanks!

Making Plenty of Mistakes but I Must Change

Hello, could use help here if anybody has experience coming down from high doses of Roxy (think 600mg+ daily).
Thanks!

This ain't my first rodeo, but never been at these crazy levels before. Too bad there isn't a competition to see who can eat the most Roxy's and then drive a race track because they barely affect me anymore.

But its time for me to get serious, it seems like such a span between desolation and sobriety but I figure why the hell not.

We are not know for having the smartest tribe, but agree with you 100%
What about the buffoons that say roxycotton?
Get real!