• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Can't dance on Molly anymore, help!

Espiritus

Bluelighter
Hi! The past 4 times I rolled, I noticed I can't dance on Molly anymore. I've been getting very pure stuff and take supplements. It just feels like my muscles are weak and tense even though I feel really energetic and alert. My legs don't really want to dance and I'm really into dancing hard and used to be able to before. What might have changed? I miss dancing on it. it was so ecstatic just going crazy with the footwork and complicated arm movements and have the endurance to do dance for long and now I can't even dance for 2 minutes because my legs just feel weird. This is quite upsetting for me.

Looking forward to hearing your thoughts, thank you!

It could have to do with thishttp://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads/791073-What-is-wrong-with-the-MDMA-available-today
In this thread they discuss how a lot of new MDMA around just floors people and doesn't result in the type of roll that we tend to be looking for.

My stuff has been tested very pure and I've been doing the same stuff. Just the last few times I've noticed this effect whereas in the beginning, I didn't have the weak reluctant legs at all. Quite the opposite in fact. It's like my body's starting to react to the substance differently than it did in the beginning. The question is why and if there's a way to change this.

Have you been overdoing it possibly with doing it too often or too much when you roll? Everyone's body is different and some people lose the magic quicker than others. When I was younger I started to notice more side effects and less positive effects when I was beginning to lose the magic from overdoing it.

I know that MDMA is MDMA is MDMA etc but there can be differences between batches - some can be euphoric and give you energy, some can make you feel very heavy and floored (hard to dance on). If your feeling heavy then you can take less and find your new sweet spot or take something else to give you energy - try adding caffeine - the energy pills seem to work much better than drinks like RedBull etc.

Be careful with caffeine - too much can make you feel very jittery and spoil your roll. '

I know that MDMA is MDMA is MDMA etc but there can be differences between batches - some can be euphoric and give you energy, some can make you feel very heavy and floored (hard to dance on). If your feeling heavy then you can take less and find your new sweet spot or take something else to give you energy - try adding caffeine - the energy pills seem to work much better than drinks like RedBull etc.

Be careful with caffeine - too much can make you feel very jittery and spoil your roll. '

Swim has had the same recently. Assuming it's because of over doing it and slightly loosing the magic. Plan on taking a long break to help

Set and setting as always to consider.

If your not comparing same batch same dose etc as well then it's difficult to say nothing has changed.

We have no real evidence except anecdotal to say for certain tested MDMA can vary batch to batch. Personally I've had similar experiences as the OP and I'm a sensible user (testing, not going over 250 mg per session).

More likely the dose is key, purity is not what you think (you can only say high purity if you have an actual GCMS result you have personally verified). Most dealers will always say high purity and there is no test reagents to assess purity.

Higher doses produce different effect IE wish to dance generally reduces and the buzz becomes more introverted.

Tolerance also. If it doesn't deliver then don't bother. Rest up take a break.

If you've been using the same batch the whole time, then the problem is you. Tolerance presents in a lot of different ways. It could be a sign that you need to take a nice long break

You don't say how long you've been doing it. I did a lot of MDMA back in the day, and eventually I'd get to this point of not dancing much as frankly I was bloody knackered (medical term :p). Weekly use at all nighters for about a year for me .. was mid-20s.

Of course may not be that and there are some other interesting ideas in the thread!. Also .. some types of music floor me too, I need more driving music for MDMA with a solid beat I can lose myself in. I can love listening to electroswing but doubt I could dance to it on MDMA for example.

Cant dance on molly huh well your taking some other mystery chem oh you didnt know well its true anybody ive known including myself who normally likes dancing on real mdma and other few drugs very simular in effect only stop wanting to dance if they think the took real shit but they are acually on bullshit.

All you losers complaing on bluelight about bad experiences need to realize your bad experiences are simply because your on faulty product or improperly using the product.

You need to get highly educated about what you put in your body and actually know what your doing.

Ive done extensive research on any drug ive done before doing it getting true product most of the time to be honest which is why ive always had great results.

Its like school the more you study for your test the better scores you should get. Its also good to search bluelight and internet for answers that have been hundreds of times already before just reasking same old shit before checking for thorough answers on bluelight.

I follow my own advice yes

Get sense people.

Get sense and research deeply about what you take.........only way to reduce harm.

Thanks all for your answers! I'm afraid it's tolerance because I've done it quite a few times in just a year's time!

Sounds to me like the MDMA you have is some kind of MDMA analogue or just R-MDMA. E.g. MMDA or NN-Dimethyl-MDMA can cause this weak feeling but still work on the serotonin system and give you the rush. How did you let it get tested?

Last edited: