Cannot locate site administrator contact info

P

PapaJustify42069

My account PapaJustify was banned for "spam", although I have only made 3 posts (all of which are mostly original material - minus the youtube video of Hall & Oates (only posted once)). In any case this ban won't let me log out of the account to search the site for contact information to the administrator, whom I was directed to contact.

I am not a spammer and would like my account reinstated please.

It seems my account was banned after posting in the https://www.bluelight.org/xf/threads/triggering-overdose.876547/ -- were you literally have a member of your moderator group posting awful photos. Guess my post triggered them? Dunno, but it's bullshit.

latest

Ty, for some reason I had to access the site through incognito to even be able to do this...

I sent an email to the aforementioned address as well as to the 'contact us' link within your website.

Any ideas as to why I was banned?

Thank you for your consideration and time,

PJ

Hey, sorry I've been caught up with work and stuff. Will have a look later, thanks for your patience.

Do the site administrators and/ or owners provide responses to emails or some kind of read receipt?

Do the site administrators and/ or owners provide responses to emails or some kind of read receipt?

Of course, we/they will certainly read and respond to emails; but as you probably know, this website is run by volunteers and real life can get in the way, so sometimes this process takes longer than it should. Your patience is appreciated.

It's ok I am aware you do this out of the kindness of your heart and care to share knowledge with peers on a voluntary basis. I'm sure there are more pressing memes matters than lonely ol me.

Also, years of drug abuse and dealing with dealers has prepared me for a psychedelic sort of time frame. :)

81oQLiBy%2BWL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Feel like the seasons may change before I hear back, mind if I just make a new acct so I can dive a little deeper into this community?

I am no spammer, no sirree mam, errrrrr....

Ty for admin email. It's my understanding that multiple ppl have access to it. Maybe you could delegate this to them if you are busy?

Nice picture.

The admin collectively are aware. There should be a reply, but we certainly don't wish to rush to a reaction. Just as we wouldn't want to ban a regular person for mistakenly being a spammer, we likewise wouldn't want to simply re-activate an account if there are legitimate reasons for it to be banned such as spam, or if it were a return banned person. We're still checking into the reasoning on why it was banned, was there justification and if so what was it. So, this isn't abandoned, or ignored, but we are doing our due diligence as time permits.

If simply only to post this in the current events meme thread where admins appear to have opened a portal to a timeless place to post at will.

Ugly-Gerry.png
[/url]

Some old Italian dude always used to talk about my jerkoff phone cam jerk off face.

Never knew I was that great looking

• Haha
Reactions: CFC
Just checking in.

Any updates? Shirley is someone around here quite capable of sorting out "what's what", I would think. Maybe get with her?

Shouldn't take the hardy boys to get to the bottom of the Great Ban Mystery, although rumor abounds at the untold many frivolous bans that have been washed away in time (and chemically altered brain cells).

Research showed the ban was justified (though 'Spam' was the convenient tool when the true reason was a banned person trying to rejoin), and you know it, and now you're just trolling out of boredom. The account won't be restored, new ones will be banned as well. Have a nice day.

And stop calling me Shirley.