• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

Help Cannot identify this pill... Can you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smokin357420

Greenlighter
I was given a pill being told that it was unsure what the pill was. The pill was said to have had a MDMA like property and very fun. I would never consume any pill without being able to identify it. Pill Identifiers get close but there is no exact match. I have gotten one result of anavar. Anavar is a steroid and I'm a bit disappointed. The pill is square. It has an odd color. It's kinda like if you were to combine red, orange and pink that this is the color you'd get with red being the closest that I've used in an identifier. It has a single score that halves the pill and on the left halve it has the letter D and on the right side it has the letter P. The reverse side is identical. I am a new member and this is my first post. I will try to figure out a way to include an image but if you'd like I'm certain you can find an image on Reddit at

Thanks for your help!

HTML:
https://www.reddit.com/user/Wrong-Use-4167/comments/xj1e5n/someone_has_to_know_what_this_is/?utm_medium=android_app&utm_source=share

Oh yeah, classic DP.

Stands for Dodgy Pill. 😅😅

BTW bro maybe I'm just paranoid but I wouldn't show such high definition pics of my hands. The authorities only need a tiny part of your hand to identify you if you've been printed before.

Hello and welcome to bluelight!

Unfortunately we can't ID your pill for you.
It does kind of look like an ecstasy pill though.

The correct thing harm reduction-wise is to not eat it until you test it.

Me I know the flavor of MDMA so I could tell for the most part by scraping a tiny bit of dust off of it and licking it. You could always go to the store and buy a multipanel urine test kit that will include MDMA. Then you crush some of it up and put it in a few mL of water. Then use the dip stick on the drug test to see if you have MDMA or not.

Problem solved.

BTW bro maybe I'm just paranoid but I wouldn't show such high definition pics of my hands
great advice imo.
lower resolutions, stripping metadata and resize is my go to before uploading anywhere.
seems like a pita but i try to make it all as hard as possible for "them".
welcome to BL, Smokin.
hope the best for you

We can't help you identify which drug/pill you have as we have rules against that, which are almost site-wide. See our forum rules here, in particular rule no. 2. That said, there is one exception and that is the pillreports section. You can ask about a pill there, though only pills and nothing else. I'll move your thread there, you might get a few more replies too. Also, be sure to check out pillreports.net and look for your pill there

Status
Not open for further replies.