• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Cannibis vs Sativa

Mathew Lheureux

Bluelighter
Ok fellas I just decided to start my first thread on this forum and I figured it may as well be about weed :) why not right cannabis is one of the oldest crops known to mankind, with records of its cultivation dating back thousands of years.

so whats the topic of discussion. you guessed it Cannabis vs Sativa In my personal opinion I like kush ( strain of cannabis) that is 40% indica and 60%sativa.

Here are some facts about stativa

Sativa- have a wide range in flavors from fruity like a Fruity Thai and Amnesia
- Plants grow tall and thin
- It has a very unique cerebral high wich makes activities like playing video games or cooking much more enjoyable more of a flavor enhancer if you will..

Indica- Now the strains associated with indica are famous for producing the I wanna do nothing but smoke weed and play videogames mindset

-Plants grow short and wide

Well folks this is all I can really right at the moment I just smoked some purple haze a few minutes ago :) and thought id right all this stuff down.,

Lets try and get a discussuion going on here Indica vs Sativa im curios to see wich one will win..

anyways peace out folks

*brain twitches*

Somone Change the Threat Tittle to Cannabis Sativa, Vs Cannabis Indica, Personally i don;t have a preference except when it comes to time of day, sativa is better then coffee in the morning, a hybrid in the afternoon and evening, and an indica strain at night, just a word of warning, your gonna get eaten alive if you don't learn more and maybe instead of creating factual threads people might be more willing to discuss and less likely to flame if your thread was a question,

Almost LOL'd at work. Hybrids or Indica preferably for me. Sativas can make me very anxious.

lol nice one mate its sad really because Im guessing thats your opinion of yourself and your projecting your failures on to me because it makes you feel better... oh and forget the typo I was stoned when I created this thread that's why I put cannabis vs sativa instead of sativa vs indica.. just sayin lol

Yo weed is fucking weed dont lie to yourself you useless schizophrenic couch potatoe

Weed isn't just weed, look at the pot or nots every month they are different, if all weed looks, tastes, feels, smells, and such the same your only buying one strain, i remember when i was a 14 year old noob, qs were cheap, and all the weed was the same, then whwen i got better contact, and the price went up, the weed started loooking alot different, the last shit i had was nearly yellowish green, with hints of blueleaves, and bright orange hairs, this was purple powerplant, a great hybrid, then there was the ever so dry dark green with purple leaves purple kush,

i was born without a sense of smell, so i have to go by look texture and such to know whats good weed, it means ill always have a hard time recognizing what strain is what, but i can always tell the difference,

>*Googles cannabis*
>*Goes onto drugs forum*
>*Writes post about what I learnt from the 5mins of googling cannabis*

Jobs a gud'un

R.I.P Thread.

btw I didn't go to google and research cannabis this is all the stuff that I already know about the 2 strains

btw I didn't go to google and research cannabis this is all the stuff that I already know about the 2 strains
Hey first welcome to the forum.

it's not about what ya know already I am sure you came to share but also learn like most, don't let the haters distract you from your mission.

to clarify sativa vs indica are not different strains, they are different species. both have many different strains.

Again welcome to Bluelight. %)

when I used to use way back in the 90's I preferred sativa.

From my understanding Indica gives you a body high like narcotics while sativa gives me a head high and makes analyze things wayyyyy too much and most of the time in a negative way. Indicas such as kush really just mellow me out. I'm assuming it's due to the cbd content found in most indicas and thc really high in sativas (head high) flame on?

From my understanding Indica gives you a body high like narcotics while sativa gives me a head high and makes analyze things wayyyyy too much and most of the time in a negative way. Indicas such as kush really just mellow me out. I'm assuming it's due to the cbd content found in most indicas and thc really high in sativas (head high) flame on?

its less about the actual amount but more about the ratio, like mixing a drink 2 parts something 1 part something 3 parts soemthing else,
theese ratios are what make the cannabis high different, also they help keep your tolerance down, by mixing up the brain chemistry a little different each strain you try,
there are lesser known cannibinoids, and metabolites which i am sure augment the experience, but thc and cbd are the main ones

I've always been a fan of Sativa, or Sativa dominant hybrids. I'm kinda intellectual, and sativa tends to put me in a state of deep thinking. It makes even the simplest of concepts seem new and super interesting. It also makes doing pretty much anything WAY more fun. Indica is great for when I'm winding down at home before bed, but after the high is gone it tends to put me in a lethargic and depressed mood, and I really dislike that.