• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

cannabis tea

!!Lg09dU3o

Greenlighter
Excuse this novice question ha, but is tea any good? How much bud do you need? What's it like in comparison to other ROAs? Is it like edibles, I love that.. Thanks in advance.

THC is not water soluble. Try brewing some in whole milk and add a bit of honey and cinnamon.

THC Binds to milkfat (oil), so a higher percentage is better. In fact, I add a splash of heavy cream when I make Bhang.

Yea I love some weed tea (bhang as jackie jones pointed out) I usually just let a nice gram (.5 if your low) steep in a cup of hot milk. it is also nice to add cream (thc is soulable in fat so the more the better)

THC Binds to milkfat (oil), so a higher percentage is better. In fact, I add a splash of heavy cream when I make Bhang.

Same, although I find that the cream will upset the stomach, so I usually add spices like cardomon and ginger to the mix. sounds gross, and you might think it is if you tried it, but i like it.

I tried making it w/ whole milk and a splash of cream, boiled bud for a long time but didn't get much out of it. Other stoners in my acquaintance also claim it is not their fave either. Just reporting my experience and that of my friends.

^It works for me, but I have no tolerance for cannabis. It is only one of thousands of drugs to me, far from my DOC.

Bigfanofthemdrugs said:
Same, although I find that the cream will upset the stomach, so I usually add spices like cardomon and ginger to the mix. sounds gross, and you might think it is if you tried it, but i like it.

Sounds right. Next time I am going to add a Chai tea bag to the mix to push it in the direction of a Chai latte.

Last edited:
^I tried that before, and IME, the taste of black tea and cannabis do NOT mix well, both in taste and in digestion.