• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Cannabis Questionnaire to familiarize yourself with other Cannabis Users

Bruce Haze

Bluelighter
Copy and paste set of questions and answer! Read mine for a general idea if confused or just if you wanna read mine!

This is all from my personal experience and my knowledge database.

I would like to learn about damaging physical and mental aspects of marijuana consumption.

I'll give you a little background on my drug use, so you can see where my standpoint on daily marijuana use is and get a little info on the damage that I have observed, both mentally and physically.
-I smoke marijuana daily, and have for the past 5 years. I smoke weed from Cali, and I'm not just saying "Oh my weeds dank man, it's some Cali bud..." It really is from Cali, Haha.
-I also take methadone 20 mg everyday, for the past month and before that I was on subutex for half a year. I am tapering and hoping to get off this shit. But let's not get started on opiates Haha
-I have consumed meth using many different routes of administration probably 60-70 times. NEVER used more than 4 days in a month and averaged maybe 2 days for the past 6 months.
-Around 3 months ago I took shrooms, at night, by myself. LOL not such a good idea but I ended up really bonding with my dad and I told him I was on them and he talked to me and kept me interested in different topics and made it to where I actually enjoyed it a little.

These are the things that may or may not have affected my psyche, for good or bad :p.

I'm gonna try and be honest with you about my daily marijuana use. I'm gonna tell you:

-How you feel when you have gone without marijuana for 4-6 hours.
----------I can handle not being able to smoke for more than 8 hours without doing anything risky to get weed. I don't act moody and negative because I know I won't be able to smoke until I get home from work. It actually gives me something to look forward to, because almost every weekday I have to wait to smoke from like 2 P.M. to 10 P.M.

-How much you consume on average daily.
----------I consume about .4-.5 a day. I have a 14 inch bong with a double perculator, and its the smoothest smoke I have ever had. The smoke passes through water three times... I might have to toke up before I finish this sucker... Haha.

-How you feel if you run out or have to go 12+ hours without any. (I never run out and have to go more than 24 hours, and if I have it hasn't more than three 24-hour periods in the past 6 months)
----------When I have made it past 12 hours without smoking, I am really wanting to smoke a bowl, haha. I might be a little negative about things, get aggravated easily, do things that when I get high I will ask myself, did I really say this to him or her, wow I was being a dick, Haha.

-How you handle smoking your last bit of tree at night, and if you just somehow know that your not gonna be able to cop anymore the next day.
----------I feel like these nights are pretty shitty and I just have to accept that I can't smoke. I try to stimulate my mind doing other things that keep my mind off of weed. Preferably fun things, but hard work actually can serve the same purpose of keeping your mind on something. Your WORST enemy when quitting weed is boredom, remember that.

If you have any hallucinations. I'm talking about perceptions that aren't there, whether they be visual hallucinations, verbal hallucinations, or even your sense of taste, smelling or touch, Haha.
----------Negative, and I sure hope that I never do!

Now, on to any negative physical damage I feel may have been done by marijuana.

I'll try and be honest here too, I'll tell you:

-Whether you have chest pains.
----------Sometimes if I take multiple rapid hits in succession, my chest will hurt for a little while.

-Whether your stamina has been affected.
----------Yes, my endurance has most definitely declined, from lack of exercise, and smoking.

I want users to be able to read this thread and kind of see where others stand on their marijuana intake! So, I am going to list a set of questions that you can copy, paste, and answer!

COPY UNDER THIS ROW OF LINE SEGMENTS, haha
-----------------------------------------------
First, if you'd like, give any background info about the drugs you use on a daily basis.

Copy and paste set of questions and answer! Read mine for a general idea if confused or just if you wanna read mine!

This is all from my personal experience and my knowledge database.

I would like to learn about damaging physical and mental aspects of marijuana consumption.

I'll give you a little background on my drug use, so you can see where my standpoint on daily marijuana use is and get a little info on the damage that I have observed, both mentally and physically.
-I smoke marijuana daily, and have for the past 5 years. I smoke weed from Cali, and I'm not just saying "Oh my weeds dank man, it's some Cali bud..." It really is from Cali, Haha.
-I also take methadone 20 mg everyday, for the past month and before that I was on subutex for half a year. I am tapering and hoping to get off this shit. But let's not get started on opiates Haha
-I have consumed meth using many different routes of administration probably 60-70 times. NEVER used more than 4 days in a month and averaged maybe 2 days for the past 6 months.
-Around 3 months ago I took shrooms, at night, by myself. LOL not such a good idea but I ended up really bonding with my dad and I told him I was on them and he talked to me and kept me interested in different topics and made it to where I actually enjoyed it a little.

These are the things that may or may not have affected my psyche, for good or bad :p.

I'm gonna try and be honest with you about my daily marijuana use. I'm gonna tell you:

----------I can handle not being able to smoke for more than 8 hours without doing anything risky to get weed. I don't act moody and negative because I know I won't be able to smoke until I get home from work. It actually gives me something to look forward to, because almost every weekday I have to wait to smoke from like 2 P.M. to 10 P.M.

-How much you consume on average daily.
----------I consume about .4-.5 a day. I have a 14 inch bong with a double perculator, and its the smoothest smoke I have ever had. The smoke passes through water three times... I might have to toke up before I finish this sucker... Haha.

-How you feel after 12+ hours of not smoking (I never run out and have to go more than 24 hours, and if I have it hasn't more than three 24-hour periods in the past 6 months)
----------When I have made it past 12 hours without smoking, I am really wanting to smoke a bowl, haha. I might be a little negative about things, get aggravated easily, do things that when I get high I will ask myself, did I really say this to him or her, wow I was being a dick, Haha.

-How you handle not being able to get any tree at night, and if you just somehow know that your not gonna be able to cop anymore the next day.
----------I feel like these nights are pretty shitty and I just have to accept that I can't smoke. I try to stimulate my mind doing other things that keep my mind off of weed. Preferably fun things, but hard work actually can serve the same purpose of keeping your mind on something. Your WORST enemy when quitting weed is boredom, remember that.

If you have any hallucinations. I'm talking about perceptions that aren't there, whether they be visual hallucinations, verbal hallucinations, or even your sense of taste, smelling or touch, Haha.
----------Negative, and I sure hope that I never do!

Now, on to any negative physical damage I feel may have been done by marijuana.

I'll try and be honest here too, I'll tell you:

-Whether you have chest pains.
----------Sometimes if I take multiple rapid hits in succession, my chest will hurt for a little while.

-Whether your stamina has been affected.
----------Yes, my endurance has most definitely declined, from lack of exercise, and smoking.

I want users to be able to read this thread and kind of see where others stand on their marijuana intake! So, I am going to list a set of questions that you can copy, paste, and answer!

COPY BETWEEN THESE ROWS OF LINE SEGMENTS, haha
--------------------------------------------------------
First, if you'd like, give any background info about the drugs you use on a daily basis.

Mental Effects Questions:
-How do you feel when you have gone without marijuana for 4-6 hours?

-How much do you consume on average daily?

-How do you feel after 12+ hours of not smoking?

-How do you handle not being able to get any tree at night after not having smoked all day, and knowing you won't be able to cop the next day either?

Do you have any hallucinations? I'm talking about perceptions that aren't there, whether they be visual hallucinations, verbal hallucinations, or even your sense of taste, smelling or touch, Haha.

Physical Effects Questions:
-Do you have any chest pains?

-How has your endurance/stamina been affected, if at all?
--------------------------------------------------------

PLEASE feel free to add any new questions that you think should be added to the list into your copied and pasted questions, and if I think they are adequate questions that should be added, they will! Thank you my fellow bluelighters!