• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Cannabis & passing a drug test for tommorrow!? advice needed asap

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brooki_cookie

Bluelighter
I am in pain management for chronic Pain due a handful of different issues. With covid 19 the regular phone sessions turned into facetime for a while. This past month they are saying I need an in office visit. I have not smoked anything since tuesday the 18th. I am a weekend smoker and when I do its 3 small hits. I don;t like to inahle a lot bevause it doesn't take much for me. And sometimes when i am in pain i resort to smoking because IMO it is medicine. My doctor even offers a medicinal program and has told me many times I should be on it but I am in CT and it's expspsnsive.

I wight 105lbs and am 5 '4. I exercise weekly and this whole time since not smoking I have been sweating from the heat just soaked everyday. Drinking lots of water with lemon and apple cider vinegar taking vitamins and cranberry pills to help my kidneys. I already eat healthy. I am nervous to be tested. I do not drive because of my health i am 28. I was not sure if I should try to make an excuse that My father can't bring me tommorrow afternoon and try to plead for a phone session. But so far they seemed like hat wouldn't fly because they have papers i need to fill out.

My one friend says I am worrying too much & should be fine. Any and all input would be appreciated! Thanks

Fair warning, I don't think these kinds of questions are allowed on bluelight so this thread might be closed.

That said, how long drugs can be detected depends on the drug, how much you use it, and the test. I'm gonna assume this is a urine test since most are.

Since you don't use much, it seems somewhat unlikely that you'll come back positive from occasionally smoking weed over a week ago. It's not impossible, but it's probably on the unlikely side.

But there's no absolutes here.

I'm sorry you're in this situation, it sounds really sucky. :(

Fair warning, I don't think these kinds of questions are allowed on bluelight so this thread might be closed.

That said, how long drugs can be detected depends on the drug, how much you use it, and the test. I'm gonna assume this is a urine test since most are.

Since you don't use much, it seems somewhat unlikely that you'll come back positive from occasionally smoking weed over a week ago. It's not impossible, but it's probably on the unlikely side.

But there's no absolutes here.

I'm sorry you're in this situation, it sounds really sucky. :(
I just realized this So i am sorry Mods. I appreciate your reply. I am hoping and paying for the best.

update- Turns out my Father can not bring me there tomorrrow. So My appointment is now changed to next tuesday june 2nd at 1pm. So I ovbiously will be not be smoking at all and still continuing my water intake and everything else. Hopefully now I will be fine.

update- Turns out my Father can not bring me there tomorrrow. So My appointment is now changed to next tuesday june 2nd at 1pm. So I ovbiously will be not be smoking at all and still continuing my water intake and everything else. Hopefully now I will be fine.

Be careful about drinking too much water. I dunno how much you're consuming but too much can disrupt your bodies electrolyte balance. You gotta drink quite a lot, bit it has been known to happen. If you're exercising a lot that'll deplete your electrolytes, particularly sodium, as well.

It'll have been 2 weeks since you last smoked weed when you're tested, and it doesn't sound like you took that much. I doubt you'll come back positive.

I probably wouldn't bother drinking any more water than normal.

Just so ya know...since the thread isn't closed yet. You may very well test positive for THC on the 2nd of June. Even though it's only weekend smoking and just a few hits THC is stored in your fat cells and excreted very slowly over time.

Example. If you have only smoked for one month and just on weekends you probably haven't built up much THC. But if you have been doing this longer than 6 months you most assuredly have THC in your urine. Granted, it will be a low amount ( maybe just trace amount ) but it will be there.

THC can take between 28 and 45 days to be totally eliminated. That's why Dr.s give pain patients second chances because they can see the levels coming down on the monthly UA's. If the patient complies and quits they see that in 60 days all the THC is gone.

If you explain what you have been doing to your DR. I bet he gives you a second chance but you have to quit right now and never smoke again if that is what your contract says. Good Luck.

As @JessFR correctly stated in post #2, this thread is in direct violation of BLUA (Specifically, you may not: 1. use Bluelight in any way, shape or form for unlawful purposes, including, without limitation: c. ask for advice or methods for evading or defeating workplace drug tests; https://www.bluelight.org/xf/pages/BLUA/). Pain clinic drug test is not much different than workplace drug test and thus it is not allowed to discuss how to "defeat drug test". If OP and all others could stop the discussion we would all be very grateful. The thread will be closed but until then I am asking you all kindly to follow BLUA and stop discussing the topic. Thank you all.

The BLUA says you may not ask for advice not that you may not give it.

You could argue its inferred by the spirit (which I would agree with and don't wish to appear to be disputing) but I would further argue that giving advice about how drug tests themselves work is not in violation either.

Harm reduction is the point. And I would argue the precautions this thread has resulted in (like not drinking too much water) have been well worth it.

Id argue I'm following the blua in letter and spirit, I'd argue everyone has other than the OP, which was a mistake they've acknowledged.

As has already been said, these questions are not allowed and no one can answer them with any degree of certainty. The responses you've had are probably the best you can hope for, so I'm going to close this now.

Status
Not open for further replies.