• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Cannabis oil syringes

Hezman94

Bluelighter
Got these ten ml syringes they got green paste in them warm n it up and u can squeeze the oil i did over ten drops and it put me to sleep. A few drops just chills me out. It's very annoying jot knowing the dosage I'm getting there's 200mg cbd in every dose but how many drops in a ml and I have to redkse every four hours this has thc in I don't need weed but I don't want to waste it.
Other people have around three drops and puts them to sleep but they have no tolerance to weed or cbd.
A syringe lasts me over a week this is the oil from a proper grow I know it also contains coconut oil.
I doubt it's got eighty percent thc in but I do feel high and more energy to do things.
I've got copd so I need to quit smoking

Hey there; there’s 20 drops in a ml

A bit about #’s and %’s
1 ml = 1000 ml
@ 80% THC, there would be 800 mg in 1 ml (you could smoke this or dab, but I understand you don’t) or 40 mg/drop
@ 10% THC > 100 mg THC in 1 ml or 5 mg/drop
@ 5% THC > 50 mg THC in 1 ml 2.5 mg/drop

There’s no way of knowing what strength you’ve got and because of this there is absolutely no way of knowing what 1 drop will give you. I would titrate up, drop by drop (1 drop on Monday, 2 on Tuesday, etc) until you get the sweet spot.

Tom

I'm high as fuck but chilled at same time took big dose orally then a few drops sublingual and had a j to smoke.
It got rid of a speed xomedown but I only had like 200"mg uk speed so probs be around fifty mg or bit morr I took

I also did a drop sandwiched between some weed and got a rifgt nice head rush on my pipe I didn't directly burn it jus on n off till it started smoking

I never really have that problem. Sometimes it will plug for a quick second but a good pull clears it out. I get a lot of TNT carts and GLO carts. IMO they're 2 of the better quality carts out there. I smoke the carts because they're easy to carry with you